Author Topic: this is off topic but maybe someone can identify with me.......  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Thelma

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
this is off topic but maybe someone can identify with me.......
« on: January 25, 2009, 01:14:59 pm »
I got laminate flooring a year ago all through the house because of our 4 saint bernards.....w ell I started out just using a wet jet but wanted them to shine...so I started using a product called Quick shine.....now I have spots (mostly around doors and corners) where I'm sure don't get scrubed as well every time and also from doggie drool that doesn't get found right away.....it has a buildup....and it is impossible to get clean....I've tried steam cleaning also....is there anything that I can use to get these spots clean....it just makes my floors look dirty when they aren't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... .I love my laminate floors but I hate the spots. Thank you
~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~

Offline Sierras Pet

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: this is off topic but maybe someone can identify with me.......
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 01:26:23 pm »
try using a bit of diluted vinegar, it has a way of cutting through things and shouldn't damage your floors
good luck
Valerie - Den mother to
Lady - Shepard/retriever mx 12 yr
Sierra - Great Pyrenees - 6 months