Author Topic: Guy with 7 Afghan Hounds  (Read 3373 times)

Offline GoofyNewfie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Guy with 7 Afghan Hounds
« on: January 25, 2009, 08:54:44 pm »
Seriously, I saw a dude with 7 blond Afghan Hounds and apparently they are all his! Right downtown Vancouver on the Sea Wall. They were quite the sight prancing along in a neat row. :)

Diesel, 6 month old Newf.

lookingfornewf

Re: Guy with 7 Afghan Hounds
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:22:20 am »
Arg, you kill me, a lead in like that and no pictures ::)
Sorry I couldn't have been there to see it. He must have lived nearby or have a really big car for that many big dogs.

Offline vmimom2006

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 04:49:15 am »
Wow that would have been a sight. I'm sitting here thinking about all the required grooming! YIKES!!! :o
Mom to:
Athena 20 month Blue Great Dane
Aurora 5 yr Blue Merle Great Dane
Baby Tux cat-RIP 6/9/09
Mandy & Millie 10 yr sisters tabbys
Wheet 9 yr black shorthair devil cat
Lucy Lu & Buckley 8 month kitties

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 10:33:24 am »
Wow, I couldn't imagine walking them all at once. I don't care if they're big or small, how do you walk with all 7?!  :o

I've seen a couple around here.  One comes into work on rare occasion and another to the dog park even more rare.  There was one lady that had 2 tiny ones that were very dog aggressive in Ca........and she always walked them on the side of the road with lots of people and dogs.  :P

We once saw a guy driving in his pickup with a chick sitting next to him.  Beautiful long blonde hair she had.  He had his arm around her protectively.  Then she turned her head and we saw it was an afghan........ ...lol.

AudgePadge

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 11:19:01 am »
 :o :o :o

7?!?!?!

*whining* Awwww...why are you so lucky?!? haha, I don't think I've seen an Afghan in real life before...must've been something!  ;D

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 11:47:14 am »
I would have LOVED to have seen them!  I used to know one Afghan Hound many years ago and she was a total love.  :-*   

Oh & add me to the list of squeelers.    ;D  :D   ;)  My parents are still snickering about how I made them stop the car so that I could love up on a Old English Sheepdog that we saw out walking his person when my parents were up here visiting last year.   :D 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 03:11:09 pm »
I would have LOVED to have seen them!  I used to know one Afghan Hound many years ago and she was a total love.  :-*   

Oh & add me to the list of squeelers.    ;D  :D   ;)  My parents are still snickering about how I made them stop the car so that I could love up on a Old English Sheepdog that we saw out walking his person when my parents were up here visiting last year.   :D 

That's too funny! I'm on vacation in FL right now and am going go the dog park tomorrow, without my dog, just to scoop out the puppies! Haha.
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding