Mixed Breeds > Mixed Breed Pictures

New pictures of 5 month old Hades

(1/2) > >>

BritnyLe:
These were all taken last weekend. Some of them my boyfriend took and I wasn't very happy about it because I hate being in pictures and he was making fun of me. He picks on me because Hades likes to be held like a baby because I used to hold him like that when he was teeny tiny. Well needless to say he isn't very tiny anymore and he still wants to be held like a baby and ofcourse I still try to hold him that way. LOL! So my boyfriend makes fun of me and took pictures this time when I was sleeping.  :P

We were sleeping so nicely....

And then he had to pick on me and wake me up (not very happy about that)

Hades this morning giving me his puppy eyes so that I'd let him lay on the couch by me again.

ZooCrew:
Awwwe, look at how cute he is!
Looks like he's falling off the sofa/chair in the second pic though........ ..lol.  Wont' be room up there for both of you pretty soon.
Wow, he really takes after the saint in him. I can't even pick out his other breeds!

AudgePadge:
OMG he's adorable!! So fluffy!! Hahaha, it does look like you might need a bigger couch soon!  :P

Rosalba:
Oh he's so cute!! I thought he was all saint when I saw the pictures :p but then I read your signature =) what a pretty pupper! Love the puppy eyes!!

BritnyLe:
Yea he looks alot like the his Saint mom, but he's got his dad's build. He's at the same height as a great dane his age and the same weight as a 5 month mastiff puppy.

The best part about the couch is that its actually a futon so I can just pull it out to make more room. LOL!

We even got a super king sized bed just so that it's Hades sized.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version