Author Topic: Rescue Video I made  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Rescue Video I made
« on: January 27, 2009, 12:08:09 pm »
Hi everyone,

I just finished this video today. I hope it will raise awareness about shelter dogs and how they need homes. I'm quite proud of the video.

Beware; tissues nearby might be a good idea. If you watch it, thank you for taking time to do so. If I can help even 1 person understand the need to adopt dogs, I'll be happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1BYRruw1U
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline BritnyLe

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Rescue Video I made
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 03:13:51 pm »
I loved your video! I hope youtube doesn't delete it. They deleted four of my videos, three of which were about dog causes, one for puppy mills, one for BSL, and one for the Humane Society they sent me a message telling me that they were deleting them because I didn't own the song. You have to have permission by the owner/srtist of the song to use it. Ussually they don't delete them until they get popular, roughly 1,500+ views. Even with giving credit to the song and artist they still deleted it. Anyway, I think it's a great video! Good job!
Hades: 2 year old, Saint Bernard/Great Dane/English Mastiff mix
Jypsi: 8 week old Cocker Spaniel/Australian Cattle Dog mix
Kane aka Poe, Kira, Karma, Kalypso, and Krystal my kitty kids
A ball python
Otis the rabbit

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 10:02:50 am »
Very well done. I have tears in my eyes!
I just have to say no matter how bad there lives were these animals are so forgiving they are still able to smile.
I love the video...once again well done!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 01:25:22 pm »
It was beautiful - and you picked a perfect song. Who sings that and what's the name of it. I really liked it.

Great job! I'm sure it will touch many hearts.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 03:15:13 pm »
Thank you guys.  :-*

I know it's hard to watch stuff like that, I always end up crying too, but I felt compelled to make it and then share it. Your comments mean a lot to me.

The song is "I Saw What I Saw" by Sara Groves. First time I heard that song, I knew exactly what I would use it for.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."