Author Topic: Dexter sings "Appoligize"  (Read 5062 times)

lins_saving_grace

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Dexter sings "Appoligize"
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:06:30 am »
Kentucky and Derby give Dexter two paws up!! They were very interested in the video
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 03:12:04 am »
Kentucky and Derby give Dexter two paws up!! They were very interested in the video
LOL.  Grace did too.  That was one hot rendition.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 03:40:56 am »
Harley stopped dead in his tracks to try to figure out where the sound was coming from - my darling son on the other hand yelled down for Harley to shut up!

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 06:22:41 am »
OMG, Bubba and Lola's reaction had me laughing so hard tears are running down my face. :D I can barely see to type this. LOL

Lola was moving her head side to side almost with the music and when the lady talked she stopped and wagged her tail and then when the music and Beagle started again, she went back to the side to side head thing. It was friggin hilarious, I tried to get video of her but I was laughing too hard. :D

Bubba was trying to get as close to the speakers as possible by attempting to climb on my puter desk. While whining his fool head off. LOL

Ahhhh my gut hurts now... LOL

lookingfornewf

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 08:27:36 am »
My pups enjoyed it too. Annie sat there doing the inquisitive head tilt from side to side. Clifford ran back and forth trying to figure out where the dog was.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 08:37:24 am »
Dexter seems to be a funny little guy.  i'll have to go to Texas one day to meet him. 
Grace did the head tilt too. 
Doesn't Angela have the coolest accent?

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 09:03:28 am »
Ha Ha!  Naja couldn't care less.  Moo on the other hand is still staring at the computer screen!   :D 

That was cute!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Viking Lady

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 05:57:05 pm »
Luke must have heard the singing from outside. He came to the window and scratched like, "Hey..who's in there?"

jesday

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 04:14:10 am »
My bubs were outside when I played it, but hubs came in with the little head-cock dogs do. "What the h_ _ _ is that?" :D

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 05:54:27 am »
I'm at my parent's house, and I've now got 3 barking dogs looking around for the 'offender,' one of which is partially blind and def!
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding