Author Topic: Does anyone have any info on NuVet Supplements?  (Read 2200 times)

tralfazmom

Does anyone have any info on NuVet Supplements?
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:07:27 pm »
I have seen and heard recently from several sources about a supplement called NuVet which is marketed for both dogs and cats. Has anyone here used this product? Several breeders I was in touch with before we adopted Gus had talked about it and when I was looking at supplements for my older GSD, Denali, the name came up again. Seems a little pricey, not that that is a big consideration, but I wanted to know if anyone here had used it. Denali is 10 now, and so far so good, he is in excellent health, but he is starting to slow down a bit and you can tell when he has pushed the exercise too much, he will be sore for the next day or so. The Vet says he is showing a wee bit of arthritis in his hips and he is less tolerant of extremes in temperatures.  We have added glucosomine to his diet since he was 2, always kept him on the lean side, and have never had any issues so far. Any info out there? Thanks in advance.