Mixed Breeds > Mixed Breed Pictures

what kind of puppy?

(1/2) > >>

goldensaint723:
Well my friends dog all white husky had a litter and I ran into her and she was taking them to the pound. Not sure who dad is one guy thought it was his pitbull and said he would just drowned all the puppies. I know cruel. I dont know if its pitbull or not there not sure. So I convinced her to keep them another week and she found homes for all of them. I got one to train for my grandma, but when I told her about her she said she didnt want such a big dog and to me I guess thats fine. I work at home and spend all my time with my dogs anyway. So she'll be fixed as soon as she gets old enough so she wont be producing, but I cant tell what breed she is so I can get her license right when she turns 12 weeks and my vet just wrote down husky/?. So what do you all think? Her tail is curly but not a tight curl.

ptkennel:
The eye color too, I don't know very many pits with blue eyes...and it looks as though your new pup has the very blue eyes of a husky....but I am not sure how long the eyes can change color up to, and how old exactly your pup is...Good luck, and that is great that you persuaded your friend to keep them and place them rather than taking them to the pound.

London_Pyr_Lover:
Wow, she is just precious!  I would also go with Husky or Husky X, coming from a place that forces it's residence to destroy any and all Pits and Pitt mixes, you don't want to take that chance if breed specific legislation ever gets to your area.  We will need to see lots more pictures though!  ;) :D

ZooCrew:
I can see definite pit characteristic s in there.  But as you know mom was a husky, husky mix is good enough.  And you can def. see the husky in there as well.  Cute little thing.

So I take it that is the one you're keeping?  One cautionary thing I would point out is that both breeds have high prey drives so you want to be prepared for that.  ;)

TINKSMOM:
I say the simpler the better. Stay with husky mix. She is absolutely gorgeous!

My baby is a mix too. I was told komondor/lab and I definatly see the kom but the personality is all lab.

Someone at the vets office made an entry error and have her listed as a cockapoo. My vet and I had a good laugh about it last week when we took her in (it is notated on all her paperwork/invoices). He said he would have it fixed and I told him to leave it, she will just be the biggest cockapoo ever! Hee Hee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version