Author Topic: territory marker, or MOTH CATCHER??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 2427 times)

nickerbokker

territory marker, or MOTH CATCHER??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
« on: August 17, 2005, 12:31:11 am »
that's right my friends.  peeing machine, pissing (literallly LOL) off mom machine wango is now a certified moth catcher and tormentor!

i was outside out my little patio staring up at the stars  ;) ;) tonight, and i left the door open because cody opened it and i didn't feel like moving to close it, but my blinds were shut so i thought, ehh, what's 10 minutes open.  WELL, i hear the blinds flinging around, look up in a panic, and there is angus, running around pouncing like a friggin cat!  the first thought i had was of thiscricket that i saw yesterday, but then i remembered it only had one leg and that it couldn't possibly still be alive...so i was like WHAT IS HE AFTER DARNIT!  I WANT SOME PEACE!  go in, look at him, running like a moron and pouncing on the floor, then batting at something, then arching his back and jumping up and pouncing again....what is it?  a little gray moth.  he's got the thing just how he wants it and he was just beating the crap out of it and loving EVERY minute of it!  i was like, oh that's sad...then the sick side of me started laughing and sat down and watched for a second!  then, i got a swiffer (they are everywhere on the floor, angus had some fun while i was gone and i STILL haven't picked it up, three days later) and the moth flew into it and i place them both outside.  they are still out there, i will make sure it's gone in the morning, if not....i will dig a tiny grave for it i suppose! 

anyway...my dog has a SICK sense of humor!!!!!!!

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: territory marker, or MOTH CATCHER??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 12:41:13 am »
Wait up!!!...A Saint with a prey drive??...WHOA!!...Better start checking what Wangus might be mixed with again!...lol...Make room in the tiny grave for the bat my cat got (which would be normal...lol) o.k.?...lol!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 02:38:27 am »
we have big huge moths here and my cat loves to bring them in...i hate them!

BabsT

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 03:43:02 am »
My dog does that to...I have to say it is quite a sight watching these big boys think there as graceful as cats LOL

I should did out my pics of my dog doing it

GR8DAME

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 07:49:52 am »
Strider is the scourge of the insect world. Nothing is safe, flies, moths, ants, spiders. Unless of course you bring in a bunny....Then he hides in terror.
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 07:57:26 am »
Oh Angus!  How funny!  I can see this mental picture of this big boy bouncing up and down chomping in what your neighbors might think is the air.   New Toy!  No Batteries required!

Grace loves to bounce around catching moths too! 

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 08:42:59 am »
Our Australian Cattle Dog, Mia loves to try to catch the flying pests, too. She goes after moths, dragon flies, mosquitoes, it's hilarious - she just jumps and snaps at them like she's trying to eat them, though.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain