BPO Medical Forum > Treatment & Preventative Meds

But He's Not Broken-updated- e-collar picture

(1/4) > >>

lookingfornewf:
I just came home from taking Clifford in to be fixed, poor baby. This morning before I got up from bed he came in and was especially snuggly, obviously knew I was worried about something. Good thing he didn't know what. He likes going to the vet, lots of people and attention. I had them take me back so I could see the cage he would be in, I wanted to make sure it was big enough. No problem, I think it would have fit a horse and he went right in.

Apreston:
GOOD LUCK CLIFFORD on you tudour!! Sending speedy recovery vibes his way! Keep us posted on his progress....
Make sure he gets lots of snuggles and treats when he gets home!
Big hugs and kisses!

KiraNGunnersmom:
I must have missed why he is going in.  Healing smoochies to you big guy.

lookingfornewf:

--- Quote from: KiraNGunnersmom on February 23, 2009, 04:10:27 am ---I must have missed why he is going in.  Healing smoochies to you big guy.

--- End quote ---
He's just in to be neutered. Although if the vet had his way who knows what might get done.
On the first form I filled out it had something about if they found fleas they could treat for them. I wrote a big no!. Then the vet called after the initial exam. Scared me when he called. I thought something was wrong. He said Clifford's ear is infected again. yeah, I know, it comes and goes. He wanted to shave the hair around the outside of his ear to help with treatment, another big NO! He said under the flap where some of the gunk gets stuck. I said no I could do it myself. I'm sure there will be more when I go in. I suppose he is trying to help, but I think getting neutered is more than enough for one day.

jesday:
The only advantage I could see would be getting it all done while the Big Cliff is under anesthesia.

Sometimes it does feel like the vet's try to pad the bill though.

Big kisses on that sweet mug of his.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version