Bull Terriers > Bull Terrier Discussions & Pictures

REPO- 5 weeks old March 3

(1/5) > >>

Gevaudan_Jo:
i had my hair done, so i had to get pics of me holding my baby boy... here they are

NewfFan:
Jodi, how did he get so big so fast? WOW!
And I really like your hair, very pretty!
Gosh I love Repo, his face is just so...so, well there are not words, haha :)

ZooCrew:
Wow, he's huge!!  boy has he grown fast!
Love your hair!  With my job I'm not allowed to dye it any "unnatural" colors........ ....not that I'd be brave enough anyway........ ....lol.

Rosalba:
Well, both you and little Repo look great! He's HUGE!

when I was in college, I used to dye my hair that color! or at least similar... and only the bottom layer, on the back, so I could hide it if it was ever necessary -I was on a scholarship, so sometimes I had to go to fancy functions to kiss @ss and thank the monetary support (which I loved because I would never mind a free fancy dinner!). Now I feel too old to dye my hair like that again :P

Gevaudan_Jo:
hehe thanks everyone  ;D
Repo is a huge bubba, i know! i adore him. every moment (except when he bites me! lol)
I've always had my hair dyed diff colors, but since getting into dog shows and such, i thought i'd stay more natural- however, after a while, it gets so boring, and i just don't feel myself... So i had to do something, and this is fairly decent, and if they say anything at shows then too bad for them. They are sposed to look at the dog, not the handler.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version