BPO Grooming Forum > Discussions & Information on Grooming

Oh yay! Let the shedding begin!

<< < (2/2)

Newly Newfed:
I don't mean to laugh at your problem, but I can't help it!  I can only picture your bathroom and kitchen...I know how much hair and water Sierra gets around the house and she doesn't even have the long shaggy coat she should.

I've begun using a dryer on her because she likes to rub herself dry on the walls and couches, so we usually have wet hairy streaks down our walls!

It's amazing how much hair those animals retain.  I can furminate my cat Oscar for hours a day and he'll STILL have mounds of hair coming out!  Hmmm...  maybe that's why he's so fat... ;)

Lyn:
I thought I killed my vacuum yesterday but I just snapped the belt. Hmmmm, burnt rubber. LOL

I'm still finding clumps of hair even after brushing and brushing him. His hair isn't really all that long either, but his mom was a rough coat. So he has kinda combination fur. :D Although he's still considered a smooth coat. Lola's parents were both smooth coat so her fur is much shorter and she seems to shed less honestly. Or maybe it just seems that way since her fur doesn't come out in clumps. :-\

I still haven't bathed Lola. I probably should do it today. It's still a little chilly here for an outdoor bath though.

vmimom2006:
That is why I only have 1 long hair in the house(Buckley the kitten). HAHA! After having a pyr and malamute I'm all "haired out"!! But I sure can picture it.

GoldenPyrs:
 ;D  :D  ;D  Thanks for the huge grin that you gave me.  With 3 - 90+ lb. long-haired & double-coated dogs, I so sympathize.  There are days that I wonder what life would've been like if I'd fallen in love with some small breed like a Westy, but there's just nothin' like our BP's, even when there's fur eeeevvvverywhe re!  I bet that Bubba looks and smells wonderful now though, doesn't he?   ;D  Kisses to the big, sweet-smellin' boy!   :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version