Author Topic: Smart little bugger...  (Read 5599 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Smart little bugger...
« on: March 10, 2009, 05:47:19 am »
Miss Naja is too smart for her/my own good.  Little bugger knows how to open the sliding glass door to the enclosed back porch, AND knows how to open the hinged door to get outside.  I'm downstairs reading a book, when Moo comes downstairs barking frantically, he usually does this when he's tattling on his sister.  So I listen quietly, no sounds of Naja, which can only mean one thing, she's gotten out.  It seems my sister, who goes out to the porch to smoke, forgot to lock the door when she came in.  It also happens to be pouring rain.  Great...So I get on my boots, and rain coat, grab a couple of cookies and her leash and set out looking for her.  I found her pretty quickly, standing in the garden barking at a bunch of birds.  ::)  Covered in god only knows what, and stinking to high heaven.  I call her, she comes right away, I give her a cookie, and put her leash on. She looks at me like "Gee Ma!  Isn't this fun?!"  We walk to the house and into the downstairs bathroom for a shower.  Now why is it, that a dog can have all sorts of fun running around in the rain, but as soon as I try to give her a shower, it's like torture.  So now she's clean, and smelling nice, but refuses to wag her tail at me, at least for now.  ::) ;) :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 05:48:33 am by London_Pyr_Lover »
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Smart little bugger...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 06:16:59 am »
HAHAHA! Naja! you're too smart for your own good! but the Poor Girl, Gets tattled on... lol  thats funny. Silly Moo!
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

jesday

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 06:50:40 am »
Now why is it, that a dog can have all sorts of fun running around in the rain, but as soon as I try to give her a shower, it's like torture.  So now she's clean, and smelling nice, but refuses to wag her tail at me, at least for now.  ::) ;) :D

Well goodness mom. You cleaned off all that good smelly stuff and now she smells like - ugg - shampoo! It's like you made her wash off all the birthday cake and go to bed. ;D Now watch Moo find a way to get some of that cake. :D

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 06:54:50 am »
I love how Moo tattles! That's cute.
And I agree with Elizbeth, showers don't smell nearly as wonderful as a bunch of junk from outside! She probably had to really work hard to get just the right amount of stink on her, and there you go, ruining all of her work!
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 03:40:18 pm »
that trick could come in handy when you are dragging in groceries or something.

Offline vmimom2006

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 12:07:26 am »
Aww come on eveyone knows stink smells way better!!  ;D And its so much more fun to apply stink. I hope you gave Moo a cookie too.  :D ;)
Mom to:
Athena 20 month Blue Great Dane
Aurora 5 yr Blue Merle Great Dane
Baby Tux cat-RIP 6/9/09
Mandy & Millie 10 yr sisters tabbys
Wheet 9 yr black shorthair devil cat
Lucy Lu & Buckley 8 month kitties