Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello !!!  (Read 7743 times)

Offline Rudys mama

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Just wanted to say Hello !!!
« on: March 11, 2009, 05:11:01 am »
Love this site!  Have read many blogs that made me LOL.... anyways... glad to be here.   I love Roo more than anything in the world!
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  ~Ben Williams

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say Hello !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 08:25:17 am »
Hello and welcome!  Glad to have you here.

roo looks like an adorable pup.  Is he a pyr?  I'd love to see some more pix of him.

My name is Chris, and my canine crew consists of Keiko, an almost 11 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther a 4 yr old great dane and Nigel and Posey, two 3 yr old rat terriers.  :)

Tonda

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:02 am »
Welcome!

tralfazmom

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 08:35:23 am »
Hello and welcome. Roo is gorgeous! How old? My crew consists of Gus, a 5 month old Pyr, Denali, a 10 year old GSD, and Zeus, an almost 5 year old Chow something.
 There are lots of great folks here, and they all have wonderful stories and lots of info. One thing you will soon find out about this site, everyone LOVES pictures.

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 09:05:56 am »
Welcome!
I'm Ruthanna and my furkids are Ursa the 10 mo old Pyr, Fargo the 8 mo old Newf and Sadie the 7 mo old Newf.   

Can't wait to hear more about Roo and see more pictures!
Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:03 am »
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and get addicted like the rest of us  ;D  :P
Your pup is very cute!!! And yes, we NEED more pictures  ;)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Rudys mama

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:06 am »
Thank you to all.. very welcoming!  Rudy just turned one at the end of December.  Yes he is a Pyr.  He has a sister named Tosha (she is a 7yr old yellow lab) and he loves HIS kitty (2yr old cat named Remmi).  Dont know what any of them would do without eachother.  Rudy has taken up many of the cats habits over this last 9 months.  My husband calls him "superfly"... that boy can jump like a cat. He is very careful when jumping onto the couch to jump OVER you. And boy does he overshoot. He also thinks that he can get in between my sheers and the big front picture window and stand on the windowsill with Remmi... picture that... a 100lb dog standing on the 6" windowsill with a cat.   Unfortunatley evertime he does this he winds up pulling down the sheers trying to get down... I've gone through 3 curtain rods.... mama isnt happy about that one... but it sure is cute!  I will have to download some pics.  I think I have more pics of him than I do of my daughters... who are now 13 and 17.  thank you all again for being so welcoming!     Melanie
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  ~Ben Williams