Author Topic: is that a dingo????  (Read 3285 times)

nickerbokker

is that a dingo????
« on: August 17, 2005, 09:39:32 pm »
spoken from a neighbor i just met when he met angus.

i think thats makes point enough for itself...i say nomore

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: is that a dingo????
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 09:49:27 pm »
Oh that's it!...lol...Send Wangus to me!...He is beautiful!..."you are beautiful no matter what they say...words can't bring you down"!!...Chin up Wangus!...If you get a chance bite that neighbor!!!! :D

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 09:41:00 am »
A Dingo? I think your neighbor is blind. The short hair does throw some people off.. I've had people ask if Bubba was a Saint mix, cause they invision Beethoven when they hear Saint Bernard.

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 09:46:37 am »
OH. MY. GOD. Nikki...whatEV ER. That woman is a retard and it in no way reflects upon Wangus's beauty. Here is a dingo, honey. Looks NOTHIN' like Wang-o.

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 09:47:18 am »
Oh, sorry. I mean, that MAN is a retard. I hope Wango pees on him.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 10:48:52 am »
We had a dog show up on our doorstep - literally - looked out the front window and he was hanging out on our doorstep - that we fostered. We named him Dingo 'cause that's exactly what he looked like.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 10:57:44 am »
HAHAHAHA! Dish on Demand! Funny! He does look like a dingo. UNLIKE Wangus...who looks like a St. Boxer.  ;)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 12:39:35 pm »
OH. MY. GOD. Nikki...whatEV ER. That woman is a retard and it in no way reflects upon Wangus's beauty. Here is a dingo, honey. Looks NOTHIN' like Wang-o.

I want a Dingo. :D

Offline Kirsten

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 12:45:33 pm »
my pup also got called a dingo this past weekend.  he actually does have a reseblance though.  His huge ears have started to stand up all the way all the time..... he was also called a jackal and a hyena.......  i will take a new picture tonight and post it.....