Author Topic: BabyBoy,gentle bassett, gunned down by dog hating neighbor. Calls needed!  (Read 3828 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
PLEASE HELP ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

What happened:

I live in Alabama & on 6/28/08 my basset hound baby boy got out of my home for the first time. he was only 1 year old. with in 20 minutes of being out in our neighborhood he stopped to play with my neighbors small children. After leaving there yard he went into another yard and Chris Delawder pulled out his gun from his vehicle & shot my basset hound. Baby boy began to run back home to me & he dropped & couldn't run no more . As witness began to surround baby boy he was in total shock & pain. He died that day as a result of this fatal shot to his back. Chris Delawder stood before me as i held baby boy in my arms & screamed & cried. He has no remorse & no sympathy all he kept saying is he saw nothing....... . He later confessed after he covered his tracks & contacted an attorney..plea se help me get justice for baby boy the DA didn't charge Chris with nothing. I have sued him in civil court the date is April 7,2009 at the Ashille court house in Alabama

TO GET MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN GO TO
www.myspace.co m/justice4babyboy

PETITION: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/bassethound-babyboy-was-shot-killed-by-neighbor

Calls needed:
DA for the town of Odenville is Mr. Thunderburg 205-338-7273

DA for Ashville Al. is Richard Minor 205-594-2180

Sheriff for Saint Clair Co. is Terry Surles 205-594-2140

Mailing addy:
St. Clair County Courts
100 6th Avenue
Suite 400
Ashville, AL 35953

Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Laureada

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:10:32 am by Laureada »

Offline JUSTICE4BABYBOY

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
HELLO I AM TERRI THE MOTHER OF BABYBOY THAT WAS SHOT & KILLED BY CHRIS DELAWDER.
I WANTED TO JOIN HERE & COMMENT ON THIS POST.I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT MY BABYBOY TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THIS HAS DEVISTATED OUR FAMILY & IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED.
THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

PLEASE HELP ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

What happened:

I live in Alabama & on 6/28/08 my basset hound baby boy got out of my home for the first time. he was only 1 year old. with in 20 minutes of being out in our neighborhood he stopped to play with my neighbors small children. After leaving there yard he went into another yard and Chris Delawder pulled out his gun from his vehicle & shot my basset hound. Baby boy began to run back home to me & he dropped & couldn't run no more . As witness began to surround baby boy he was in total shock & pain. He died that day as a result of this fatal shot to his back. Chris Delawder stood before me as i held baby boy in my arms & screamed & cried. He has no remorse & no sympathy all he kept saying is he saw nothing....... . He later confessed after he covered his tracks & contacted an attorney..plea se help me get justice for baby boy the DA didn't charge Chris with nothing. I have sued him in civil court the date is April 7,2009 at the Ashille court house in Alabama

TO GET MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN GO TO
www.myspace.co m/justice4babyboy

PETITION: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/bassethound-babyboy-was-shot-killed-by-neighbor

Calls needed:
DA for the town of Odenville is Mr. Thunderburg 205-338-7273

DA for Ashville Al. is Richard Minor 205-594-2180

Sheriff for Saint Clair Co. is Terry Surles 205-594-2140

Mailing addy:
St. Clair County Courts
100 6th Avenue
Suite 400
Ashville, AL 35953

;D ;D ;D