Author Topic: Music to their ears.  (Read 4188 times)

Offline LoganfromNewf

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Music to their ears.
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:19:24 pm »
Alright one more topic for the early posters. I asked the question on another topic but its too long for most to read so. What music do your pets enjoy? Do they sing?

I am awaiting my BP so the only pet I have is my kitty who loves to lay with me whenever I listen to something soft like Aimme Mann, Azure Ray, Emiliana Torrini or Matthew Good. He'll come into my room and lay on my lap for a nap.

So common BPs tell me about your furry funk machines!

Offline Morweena

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Music to their ears.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 07:47:10 pm »
For some reason Ruby likes  "Reach up for the Sunshine" by Duran Duran, it always makes that goofy dog grin happen. I admit I tend to sing along to it but she even likes it on it's own.
Driving in the car the other week and the song came on and she's grinning away, my friend  looks in the back seat and asked "umm what's making her so happy" so I changed the song,  grin dropped but the tail wagged "more duran duran mommy!" so I put that song back on and back came the grin...
Ruby - bullmastiff/malamute

Offline LoganfromNewf

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:04:58 am »
May your dog is just taking "run to the hills" like a command instead of a chorus lol

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 05:15:04 am »
Those in our christmas card exchange last year all got a very cool homemade CD with dog songs in it.

Tink when running through the house trying to find all the dogs when "Who let the dogs out, Whooff, Whooff, Whooff" came on. It was hysterical.

"Which way did dthey go???" it was like something out of a looney tunes cartoon.
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)
Boomer (Cat-russian blue)
RIP - Tater Marie (basset 11/95 to 1/08)
RIP - Velcro (Kitten-Tiger Stripe)

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 06:04:00 am »
Maple and Woody like Classic Rock and Country (gee, that's what I like too)   :)

They don't like current Heavy Metal, especially when my older son is playing the drums.  That's the only time that both dogs want OUT.

They do seem to like when my younger son is playing his guitar though, unless he has the gain turned up.
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids