Author Topic: A Smile For Your Day  (Read 3983 times)

jesday

A Smile For Your Day
« on: April 03, 2009, 08:35:46 am »
I've been a bit sullen, sulky and down right sh*** this past week. Woke up to an email from hubs who took this photo the other day.

I loves my bubs. :D

DenverFurKiddos

Re: A Smile For Your Day
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 09:50:06 am »
Awww!  That's just sweet as pie!  Love it!

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:40:37 pm »
Aww, happy dog smile, nothing better!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 08:50:57 am »
Now I have no idea how anyone could stay in a bad mood after seeing that face!  May I print that one to put on my fridge?  I could use a smile like that everytime I'm working in the kitchen!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

lookingfornewf

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 09:01:27 am »
That's a very cute picture. How is Sophie's leg doing? Will it be all healed up in time for summer fun? I hope so.

jesday

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 12:35:15 pm »
Now I have no idea how anyone could stay in a bad mood after seeing that face!  May I print that one to put on my fridge?  I could use a smile like that everytime I'm working in the kitchen!

Sure, you bet. I gave one to my mom and my sister and I'm sending one to my oldest daughter who because of some throw-back gene doesn't like dogs. I'd say she was adopted except for that whole pregnancy and delivery thing. :D

jesday

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 12:40:20 pm »
That's a very cute picture. How is Sophie's leg doing? Will it be all healed up in time for summer fun? I hope so.

Sophie is doing well, thanks. She has about 4 weeks left to go for her internment. Unless she did some major damage when she got out the other day. Little sneaky be-auch! She sat all prim and proper in her bed as I brought in groceries. "See mom. I'm a good girl. You don't have to close the door every time you want to go in and out." It took me 2o minutes to catch her while she played a delightful game of keep-away.

Keeping fingers crossed that she'll be good to go by the first week of May.