Author Topic: Mastiff newbie intro  (Read 7572 times)

Offline OEMlover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Mastiff newbie intro
« on: August 18, 2005, 05:06:43 pm »
Hi All! My sister, a Newf mommy told me about this place and told me I should come check it out!
This looks like a fun site with alot of great dogs and  people ;)!! I always like to talk to others who have big dogs.....some people just don't understand, or should I say "get it" ;D
We have 2 English Mastiffs and a chocolate Lab.  Our lives evolve around the "kids" and I wouldn't have it any other way. We are also involved in Mastiff rescue. We just got an older guy from rescue last month. He is a doll, and has fit in to our family wonderfully. I couldn't imagine life without him already! He will be my "poster boy" for rescue events.
Anyways, I just wanted to say HI and I look forward to getting to know you and your big furkids!

Offline OEMlover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Mastiff newbie intro
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 06:38:12 am »
I will post pictures as soon as my sister can help me! Once I learn you may be sorry though ;)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 08:28:46 am »
WELCOME, WELCOME.  and nope, we'll never be sorry about seeing pictures!  It is fun exchange stories about living among giants!  Everyday is exciting here!

We're all waiting for the pics.......

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 08:30:31 am »
Hiya, OEM lover! I can't wait to see pics of your babies! We all LOVE them around here and you can't ever post enough!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 08:44:16 am »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm sure that one of our other members, Marit (mastiffmommy) will be thrilled to have another OEM family here!

We can never get enough pictures and will get downright grumpy if they aren't posted regularly!  There is a thread about how to post pictures lurking around here somewhere if you need some help.  :)

This is such a great site and the people, as well as their furkids, are wonderful!

Welcome!

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 08:46:21 am »
Here is a picture of my girl, Maia, she is a 15 month old OEM.
I tried to work with the rescue but Maia was not spayed at the time so they were kinda rude to me and declined my offers to transport or foster.

I'm going to try again once I get to Chicago.

Welcome and definately post tons of pics.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline HouseOfNewf

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 09:28:30 pm »
Hmmm...you sound kind of familiar to me.  Like we might be related or something.   ;)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 11:36:37 pm »
OEM Lover..... yep.... Mastiffmommy is very very thrilled to have more mastiffs on here, just like Heather said lol...... ONLY she is slow and it sometimes takes her forever to realize when good news are happening hehe.

I have seen you and know I have posted "with you" in other threads but never said hi and welcome  :D

I'm the proud mama of one Bullmastiff girl Hera and a OEM boy Galahad, Hera is about 19 months and Galahad is 6 and a half months, we also have Zeus a rescue Siberian Husky boy. well then there are the cats, pocket pets, bird and fishes and also two legged kids and one hubby  ;D

I cant wait to see pics of your babies, there is a thread here about how to post pics, or you can just post away and ask whatever, we are quite a few people here that are more than a little computer challanged hehe, BUT we survive thanks to the friends who have the skills and patience to help out. So go ahead and ask, I am totally excited and want to see your mastiffs sooooon....  :D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 11:40:41 pm »
Welcome, new rule on BPO, anything with fur must have a photo posted.  Just kidding, can't wait to see the photos.

Peggy
Peggy