Author Topic: pooping, farting, and wangus  (Read 12142 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: pooping, farting, and wangus
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 11:08:16 am »
LMAO!  Wangus is getting you back for laughing at my sidewalk poop snafu!  I lovers you Wangus and Codina!

Ranger will freaking walk over to fart on you or burp.  Then, he wonders why you don't want to pet him......silly puppy!

they love to share!  EVERYTHING! 

ann

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2005, 12:47:07 pm »

nicker i feel your pain up until madie was 6 months old we called her the mad sh#$er...she would walk in it and everything thank god she got over it but she still farts like a truck driver

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2005, 01:09:13 pm »
LMAO!  Wangus is getting you back for laughing at my sidewalk poop snafu!  I lovers you Wangus and Codina!

Ranger will freaking walk over to fart on you or burp.  Then, he wonders why you don't want to pet him......silly puppy!

LOL!  My Ranger feels that he needs to share his burps with you too! 

He will walk over to you and look at you with this serious, contemplative expression on his face, the kind where you really think he is trying to tell you something and you are all in awe at the whole inter-species communication thing and wondering what goes on in his mind, and thinking that it really almost IS as if he is trying to talk to you.  Then he will let loose a huge burp right in your face. 

If they are trying to tell us anything at all, it is just that they have gas.   :)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2005, 03:08:03 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Bunny, that was so funny. I just started cracking up all loud, and my cat is sleeping on the desk and he like, picked his head up and looked at me like, "What?! What?! Oh, you're just reading BPO again...zzz... ."

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 03:17:46 pm »
You guys are probably all going to hate me but my dogs hardly ever fart.  Ace farts sometimes but they are the loud non-smelly ones, the funny thing is that he sometimes lets one out just as his butt is about to hit the floor when he sits.

Our farm god is a totally different story, I think he can clear a room faster then anything.  He stinks to the high heavens :)  But you gotta love'em.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 03:58:08 pm »
lol...... Wangus is turning into a man nickers, not just a boy anymore an actual man  ;D

Hera farts kinda loud, but when she does it is like she is looking around and then walks off, almost like she is ashamed lol...

Galahad, likes to sit on the floor in kitchen, and let a loud one out, on that floor it gets all "vibraty" and real long and I swear he is proud of them too.

Zeus, well either he is a quiet farter or his long coat is padding his butt so you cant hear them hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2005, 10:58:46 am »
LOL LMAO!!!!!!!I have absouletely NO stories to add that can even come close to being any funnier than what I just read!  WAY TO FUNNY!!!!!  I am sitting here laughing my "A**" off and my son keeps asking what is so funny???? He is 10 and very impressionable, if I let him read all this he would take stories to school!  LOL!!!!!!  Probably get an idea or two as well!   
On another note Beauty and Aidan rarely fart ,at least not in our presence!  Aidan craps in the woods, not the yard, Beauty usually doea, but I know when she doesen't because she poops "merry go round" style and I find poop in a circle!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2005, 11:14:22 am »
Samson & Pippin don't fart either...I feel like I am missing out...lol!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2005, 11:21:31 am »
Kiah doesn't fart unless she ate something she wasn't suppose to that gave her gas. I have a husband that makes up for it...LOL!! ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 12:41:08 pm »
Kiah does the same thing. She'll walk right up to me and BURP. I always tell her to excuse herself. I have a very impressionable toddler, so I'm trying to teach both of them good manners.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 01:21:23 pm »
Just had to say again what a pretty face Kiah has.  Are you going to show Kiah? 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 01:30:19 pm »
lmao Laurel hahaha that was the funniest story. The prim and proper always seem to be there the very wrong moment lol......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Kiahpyr

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 01:36:42 pm »
Lisa -
Thanks! I would love to show Kiah. I have never shown a dog before, so I don't even know where to start. If you have any ideas please let me know. I was going to take her to a dog show they had here, but I had company that weekend and had to miss it.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2005, 02:58:59 pm »
I was planning to take Dixie Darlin to a show last months but I had company.  There is one about three hours from us on Spet. 9 that I would love to make.  I have never even been to a dog show but I plan to give it a try.  The www.akc.org site has some nice tips for showing the first time.  I plan to just jump in with both feet and find out what I am doing wrong as we go along.  Sugar Bear and Dixie's PetSmart teacher is helping out and showing a few tips about how to do things.  I just think it would be lots of fun.  Keep me posted if you give it a try.  Your little girl  has the type Pyr face that just melts my heart.

Lisa

Lisa -
Thanks! I would love to show Kiah. I have never shown a dog before, so I don't even know where to start. If you have any ideas please let me know. I was going to take her to a dog show they had here, but I had company that weekend and had to miss it.

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2005, 07:57:51 pm »