Author Topic: Clifford and Annie -good day for a walk  (Read 3321 times)

lookingfornewf

Clifford and Annie -good day for a walk
« on: April 25, 2009, 10:20:58 am »
It was 81 degrees here today. Hard to believe when it was raining ice pellets just last Tuesday. We took the dogs for a nice long walk on a trail by the river. Clifford had lots of fun going for swims several times along the way, and Annie likes to sniff for all the animals that came before her. Clifford is totally worn out now and may even be tomorrow. Of course I forgot to take the camera, again :P I will include a couple picture I have taken of them at home lately.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Clifford and Annie -good day for a walk
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:40:07 am »
Aww!  Emily I heart Clifford!  I think I've already asked you this, but cannot remember so, will you be making it to St. Catherines next weekend?  And if you are, can you bring him puuullllleeeea aaazzzzeeeee??   ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D

BTW:  Please tell Annie to be nicer to Clifford, or I'll bring Moo over to your house and show her what a REAL pest is like!  ;) ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

lookingfornewf

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 01:41:34 pm »
I am hoping to come to the dog show, not 100% sure it will work out with other plans. I don't know about bringing Clifford. Is is outside? Is it OK to bring pets not in the show. I suppose I would have to give him a bath so I wasn't totally embarrassed when people come up with nose up in the air and say " he's not being shown, is he". And if I brought Clifford I might not be able to sneak R_ _ O out of there quite so discreetly ::) ;D ;D ::)

AudgePadge

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:54:02 am »
Hehehe my man Clifford!!  :P  Love him...and you better not forget your camera next time!  ;)  :-*

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:01 pm »
I suppose I would have to give him a bath so I wasn't totally embarrassed when people come up with nose up in the air and say " he's not being shown, is he".

I would never stick my nose in the air at Mr Clifford! And I would certainly hope that Clifford has enough good sense to jump on and slobber attack anyone who does!  ;)  Either way, I'm happy you're coming!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!