Author Topic: puppy ?  (Read 4512 times)

Offline Amanda80

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
puppy ?
« on: May 02, 2009, 03:33:19 am »
I recently got a new puppy that may or may not be a Great Pyrenees IF anyone can share their opinion I am posting a picture of him.....Its not a big deal if he is not Im just curious to know thank you.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 03:34:20 am by Amanda80 »

Offline Amanda80

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: puppy ?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 09:22:44 am »
Thank you all I do know he is half pyrenees cause the mother was pyrenees and all the other pups were white with the gray and black mask he was the only odd ball just feel in love with him looks like a teddy bear they said the father was either their other Pyrenees but he was hit by a car or the neighbors Bull mastiff but I dont see any mastiff in him at all.

Offline Amanda80

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 04:13:56 pm »
I agree pure breed or not he is a great puppy and adorable kind of reminds me of the charmin puppy lol.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 02:51:18 am »
hmmm.. I think I definitely need more pictures to make an accurate determination.

Also, it's possible the litter can have 2 daddies.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Amanda80

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 12:13:33 am »
Well if I can get him to sit still long enough ill try to take more lol they said they also had a Great Pyrenees Male who was possibly the father too they said he could be 3/4 Pyrenees and 1/4 Mastiff so I have no idea he just a big ham who keeps stealing my shoes lol.

Offline Amanda80

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 12:43:23 pm »
Wow I didnt know that and Im just gonna watch as he grows who know Its not big deal I love him either way thank you all for all you great advice and welcoming me.