Author Topic: I'm an idiot...  (Read 3740 times)

AudgePadge

I'm an idiot...
« on: May 13, 2009, 05:56:32 am »
So, yesterday, I'm at the feeder, picking up some food for my kitty (who's coming home May 18th-fyi)  ;D ;D ;D

When a lady came up to me asking about my keychain that has Monty & Oreo's picture on it.  We start chatting, and I was a little irritable (it was a long day), and she was a little annoying... I started to zone her out, reading the label on a can of cat food... Then all I hear is "You....Pompoo....b*tch"

That was it... I started getting defensive- "What did you call me?!?!" and the whole "Oh-no-you-didn't" attitude....

She got scared and left the store...I later found out from my friend who works there-that the lady was asking "do YOU know what to feed a POMPOO in heat? my B*TCH is being picky"

Talk about selective hearing... :-\ I feel really bad...

Kirsti

Re: I'm an idiot...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 06:12:15 am »
Haahaa, sorry to laugh! That is really sad! Poor Lady. But I understand where you were coming from too, not really listening to her. But what a great story! It happens to the best of us. Or me, all the time  ::)

~Kirsti

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 07:19:49 am »
LMAO!!! I can totally see myself there reacting the same way you did  :D :D :D
Thanks for a good laugh  :-*
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 02:42:13 pm »
Hahahaha!  That is hysterical!  I find that some days I just heard random sentences or make up words for people when they are talking.  So I probably would have done the exact same thing.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:57:39 am »
At least you were able to pick up a few random words though...Mike gets really mad 'cause I glaze over completely and don't hear a word he says...

That is pretty funny though...lol.. .That's what she get's for owning a dog called a PomPoo, especially one that isn't spayed... :D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:58:03 am by London_Pyr_Lover »
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline vmimom2006

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 01:20:18 am »
That's what she get's for owning a dog called a PomPoo, especially one that isn't spayed... :D

Hehehehehe! I agree! I would like to have been there to see her face!  :D
Mom to:
Athena 20 month Blue Great Dane
Aurora 5 yr Blue Merle Great Dane
Baby Tux cat-RIP 6/9/09
Mandy & Millie 10 yr sisters tabbys
Wheet 9 yr black shorthair devil cat
Lucy Lu & Buckley 8 month kitties