Author Topic: *Sir William* finally new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3061 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Happy holiday weekend everyone..stay safe and have fun..

I have finally got new pictures of William..he is growing like we are force feeding him miracle grow...

He has passed his puppy class with flying colors..

He is now 52 lbs. 21 1/2 inches tall and from chest to rump the same.

He is happy and healthy..and has even gone back to the hospital to visit with staff this past week and did remarkably well..the volunteer coordinator told me he looks ready to start now..but as I told her..he is still a baby..at 5 mths old and I can't register him as a therapy dog till he is a year old..

I really think he was born for this..as he was strutting down the halls he was keeping his eyes on me..making eye contact,,with no cue from me to do it..although getting lots of verbal praise..and a very happy me when he did..

Time seems to be flying by and I swear I could sit and watch him grow...he is gonna be a very big boy when he gets there..

My goal is to register him when he is a year old..by then I am sure he will be ready as long as I keep taking him out and about..and not burn him out in the process..

We are real happy with him..
TATFK
PS next post more pictures that I can't fit on this one..

Offline apple25

• Ankle Biter
  • Petra - my beautiful Bouvier!
    • View Profile
Re: *Sir William* finally new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:43:02 am »
He's beautiful!  It's so nice that he is enjoying your visits - like that's what he was born to do!  Have fun!!!