Author Topic: Samoyed  (Read 10772 times)

Offline Koonsey

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Samoyed
« on: April 08, 2005, 07:21:23 pm »
Just wondering if any other Samoyed owners are on the board.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Samoyed
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 11:11:16 pm »
These are cute dogs too. If anyone has pictures, post 'em so that we can oohhh and aaahhhh!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline WendyM

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 01:37:45 pm »
Just wondering if any other Samoyed owners are on the board.

I have a Sammy mix and my neighbors across the street have two purebred Sammys.  I love this breed!  My Sammy mix is part chow but looks more like a Sammy (thank god)

Offline walnutcreekbernese

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 02:43:37 pm »
Ohhh.... I really love Samoyed! :o Used to own one from when I was young and would love to get one in the future! Please tell us about yourself and your samoyed - If you know anyone own samoyeds then invite them in this website! hope to hear your message soon! ;)

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 05:30:35 pm »
hello...my name is Christi and I have a three year old Sammy named Zachary and I posted some pics for you to look at...
at this time my husband, my daughter, and I are living with my parents who also have a Sammy named Crystal....she has been around since I was in high school...I was the one who raised her from a pup and I just fell in love with the breed after reading up on them and living with one....I had to get one of my own...!!!! ;D

Anyway....enjo y the pics and post some of yours when you get a chance... :)
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 05:36:39 pm »
I can relate to living with parents...we lived with mine for about 6 months while in the process of moving from one place to another. At least yours have a dog who is the same as Zachery whereas Bear had to compete with a cat. :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 05:46:59 pm »
thats true...but unfortunatly Crystal is 10 yrs old blind and has hip displasysia... .and their dog Moe (american Eski) is 14 and set in his ways....they don't play much with Zach...they kind of just put up with him.... :-\

luckily I am working at a doggie daycare so he gets to go play with tons of dogs a couple times a week he has a ball and comes home and passes out.... ;D

my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Offline Karenvr

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 01:07:38 am »

Hello, someone had posted about sammy people on the board, I have samoyeds, we have had samoyeds for 24 years now, they are wonderful dogs, if you want to see samoyed pictures below is the link to our website....... ..

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9688/