Author Topic: PetSmart Howl-O-Ween Costume Party  (Read 2796 times)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
PetSmart Howl-O-Ween Costume Party
« on: October 24, 2005, 01:43:30 am »
Looks like they will be having a pet costume contest at all of the stores tommorrow night from 6pm to 8pm:

http://www.petsmart.com/global/articles/article_detail.jsp?CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673349606&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302023717

PetSmart Howl-O-Ween Costume Party at a Store Near You

Tuesday, October 25th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Don't miss tricks, treats and fun for everyone at the Howl-O-Ween Costume Party on Tuesday, October 25th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. It's another one-of-a-kind pet and parent event you'll only find at PetSmart.

The exciting event will feature:

* A Howl-O-Ween photo package, which includes a Polaroid® photo of your pet in our exclusive glow-in-the-dark frame for $6.99 or $4.99 with your PetPerks® savings card (a $2 savings).*

* Pet tricks taught by PetSmart accredited trainers. Tricks your pet will be taught include:

o High Five
          o Bye-Bye

* A costume parade where pet parents and their pets will show off their boo-tiful costumes.

We hope to see you and your pet at this howling event!

Find a PetSmart store near you.

For more information about this event, read our The Howling Hour(s) at PetSmart press release.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 01:44:06 am by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: PetSmart Howl-O-Ween Costume Party
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 02:29:29 am »
We will be there.  Now I just have to find a new costume for the babies since they ate a hole in the capes.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: PetSmart Howl-O-Ween Costume Party
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 03:04:54 am »
We're going! I got Mia a pretty butterfly costume. I'll post pictures tomorrow night!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain