Author Topic: earliest memory?  (Read 11482 times)

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
earliest memory?
« on: March 22, 2005, 08:41:34 pm »
What is your earliest memory of your Aussie?   :D
What are some of your favorite past times that the two of you enjoy?

Christi
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: earliest memory?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 07:47:21 am »
I surprised my husband with "Rocko" our red merle aussie on Valentines day 5 years ago.  He was just five weeks old and so calm - that was the LAST time I could say that about him. The two are best of friends now. Rocko loves to ride in the truck and will play frisbee until he drops.  I call Rocko "My Prozac" because no matter how I'm feeling I can look at him and crack a smile!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 11:12:56 am »
I surprised my husband with "Rocko" our red merle aussie on Valentines day 5 years ago.  He was just five weeks old and so calm - that was the LAST time I could say that about him. The two are best of friends now. Rocko loves to ride in the truck and will play frisbee until he drops.  I call Rocko "My Prozac" because no matter how I'm feeling I can look at him and crack a smile!

Your prozac huh?.... ;D

That is the way I feel about my Zach....you can't help but smile when he is around...
Who needs antidepressant s?!!! :)

Thank you for Sharing

Christi
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.

Offline raaleppo

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Raaleppo Saint Bernards
Story's
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 05:19:41 pm »
I like to swap some funny doogie stories that may have happenened to you
I will start with 2 both of them poo storys
I was making the dinners for my dogs (This was in the mid  90 )
When my wedding ring went missing
As I has a feeling in what food dish for what dog it went I started to monitor Presley for the next 3 day's every time the dod went to sit down to do something I was behind him
As it was he was a very discreet dog when toiletting he would dissapear and did not like to be watched so as soon as I came up behind him he would stop
3 days later of following him I indead found my wedding ring were I though it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next story even hit the papers  the radio and t.v
I was walking Kyle the great great great grandson of the dog above mentioned
And as usual I cleaned up after him as I always do when wlaking my dog as a responsible  dog owner should.
I had Kyle on the left of me when suddenly 2 thugs came up behind me 14-16 year olds
They snatched my  plastic shopping back from me and took off
Futhere down the road they stopped to see what they had scored
I did not run after as I knew what they has snatched of me was of no use to them as it was Kyles smelly poo
They yelled at me and threw the bag away pity of this was I still had to walk home with it anto dispose of it
Next I started getting phone calls of friend as they heard it on the radio
as the area was mentioned and the type of dog and my first name the assumed it was me
And they were right a policeman friend of mine who I told the story to  mentioned at the Armadale police station what had happenend and it went from there
The joke was at the station for a while who will be on poo patrol today
As they said to me today a poo bag tomorrow a handbag
Sorry for the lenght of the sory's but that is the way it was
Ann Oppelaar

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Story's
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2005, 01:31:28 pm »
As they said to me today a poo bag tomorrow a handbag
Sorry for the lenght of the sory's but that is the way it was
Ann Oppelaar

LOL :) ;D
That should make them think before grabbing another bag huh?

Thank you so much for sharing those stories...I loved them...lol

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 08:46:52 am »
This is so funny! I just saw this story posted on Yahoo! news. Looks like your poop bandit has moved to San Diego:

SAN DIEGO - The hunt is on for a turd burglar. Police in San Diego are searching for a gunman who swiped a bag of poop from a woman out walking her dog.

The woman told police that she was out walking her dog, Misty, on Monday night when a man in his 20s ran up behind her and grabbed the bag she was holding.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at Misty and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said.

The robber ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled the scene, police said.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain