Author Topic: Been awhile soIll do a new intro  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Been awhile soIll do a new intro
« on: May 28, 2009, 02:58:08 pm »
Its been a very long time since Ive been here so I figured I would go ahead and do a new intro. My name is Blair and I have a 7 month deaf Great Dane, Freeze. I also have a shih tzu named Gucci. For those that remember me might remember my Pug I had, while to make a long story short he lives with Skyla, my youngest daughter, with her dad. I do have 2 daughters, Myranda and Skyla. My oldest does live with me but my youngest doesnt. She just recently moved in with her dad, wegot a divorce going on 2yrs now. I work at a dog groomers so my doggies get to come to work with me. Ill post some pics of Freeze that I just took the other day. He is such a lovable big goofball, but what dane isnt? LOL

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Been awhile soIll do a new intro
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 02:21:01 pm »
Hi you two!!!! Ive missed chatted with you two! Oh yes the girls have grown!! Myranda is a good foot taller then me at only 12 LOL Skyla is growing up to!! I miss her dearly but I do see her every other weekend and I will have her for a week on my vacation. Gucci is doing great! I cant believe she will be 3 soon! I ended up shaving her down cause I couldnt keep up with her hair. Its funny a do groomer cant keep up with her own Shih Tzu LOL Ill have to get some new pics of her to post, she getting to be a fatty.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:03:41 pm by DaneInsane »