Rottweilers > Rottweiler Pictures

I'm so proud of my pup!

(1/1)

lins_saving_grace:
You know that Grace is a little vocal and can really intimidate people.  I think she does it on purpose.  The slightest hint of fear, and Grace just wails and people think they are going to die.  I try to walk her in the park in places where there are no people around just because I don't want the hassel.  Today, I pull into a different part of the park for a change of scenery.  It's 9 am and no one should be there that early.  It's cooler and quiet.  Well, the first entrance is full of people going to a dog show (which I may go see later today).  The second entrance is full of people playing and watching a soccar game and others getting ready for a 5 K race.  The third is where I pull in and 10 other cars pull in behind me.  I find a secluded parking spot and get ready to get the dog out of the back. 
She's out and looking for a spot to sniff when this guy getting ready to go fishing walks up.  I tell him she's vocal.  He relies with "i'm not afraid".  She starts to wiggle all over and walks up to him, turning around in circles and backing up into him to demand a butt rub.  I was shocked.  She loved him.  He has a rott mix at home and just lost his other rott a few days ago.   We stood there talking for a good 15 minutes while Grace loved on him.  She wouldn't let him stop touching her and playing with her ears. 
What a good day.  We walked around the park in the mud and woods for a while before she caught sight of the jeep and wanted to get in for another ride.

MagicM3:
These are the days we live for ..aren't they just great..sounds like you both had fun..and it was all positive..what more could you ask for..

TATFK

lins_saving_grace:
:)   Grace knows the good people from the bad.  i wish we could find more good people though.   I should have proposed to this guy on the spot really.  seems the people in GR are mostly bad and anti rott.  this guy did say he has the same problem with people judging just because of the rott (and his is a mix). i saw one walking his the other day from the car.   i looked and smiled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version