Rottweilers > Rottweiler Pictures

Is this called swimming?

(1/2) > >>

lins_saving_grace:
We went to Grace's appointment with Dr. Hottie at 6.  She got her shots and all her pieces parts checked out.  He ordered her to loose 20 pounds.   A nice long winter and Little One gains weight.  She's 121 pounds. 
So, with weight loss on my mind, I took Grace to the park for a nice long stroll.  We walked for about 40 minutes.
I tried to get her to go into the river, but this is as close as she gets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5jFo7_-TxM

DenverFurKiddos:
Hahaha!  Heaven forbid she get her paws a little wet!!! What a stinker!!! 

FYI...after last winter, Winston's vet described him as a bit on the "portly" side.  The weight literally fell off of him this year with moderate walks and a no-grain food (He's on Wellness).  Dang!  Wish it could be that easy for me!!! :)   

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: IndyFurKiddos on June 03, 2009, 01:42:52 pm ---Hahaha!  Heaven forbid she get her paws a little wet!!! What a stinker!!! 

FYI...after last winter, Winston's vet described him as a bit on the "portly" side.  The weight literally fell off of him this year with moderate walks and a no-grain food (He's on Wellness).  Dang!  Wish it could be that easy for me!!! :)   

--- End quote ---

She's a diva about the water. 
I've gotta get her out for longer walks now the weather is nice.  The vet told me to use the "senior" food for her now.  She's only 4 1/2, but he said it's got less protein that dogs her age don't need and it'll have fewer calories. Grace holds  her weight better than most dogs i've had. 
Oh well.   the walks will do us both good. 
Tonight, I saw a guy I dated for a while a couple of years ago.  He was walking his dog and had in tow a fat new girlfriend and her kids.   I think Grace recognized him and his dog.   I hid behind a tree, but i'm sure he noticed Grace.   She doesn't exactly blend in.   She's a dead give away for people who may remember me. 
We got away without incident, but I think he was looking at us...you know he cared so much that he didn't even come over when I begged him to and help me get her out of the car when she had her first ACL replacement.

lins_saving_grace:
we should get all the BPO dogs here to pee on Jeff.  He's diffent that's for sure.  I just didn't want to even wave at him.  and to hide behind a tree?????  That was weird, huh?  as if I could hide behind a little tree.   Grace dove into the grass and started rolling so we looked busy.

DenverFurKiddos:
I won't lie....the thought of you hiding behind a small little tree made me smile....but so did thinking about all the BPO's peeing on him!!!!  What a jerk, Lin!  Any new news on the dating saga?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version