BPO Rainbow Bridge Forum > Remembering those no longer with us.

Goodby my friend!!

(1/2) > >>

coonie1970:
TREASURED FRIEND

I lost a treasured friend today,
The great big dog who used to lay
His gentle head upon my knee
And share his silent thoughts with me.

He'll come no longer to my call,
Retrieve no more his favorite ball.
A voice far greater than my own
Has called him to His golden throne.

And though my eyes are filled with tears,
I thank Him for the happy years
He let him spend down here with me
And for his love and loyalty.

Author Unknown

Rest in peace Judge!!
We love you!!
Karen, David, Katey and Olivia

patrick:
So sorry for your loss

nickerbokker:
Oh Coonie!!  I'm so so sorry!   :'(

coonie1970:

thanks guys. Its hard even though Judge has been living with another family for 2 1/2 years. The people who had him are having a funeral tonight and the kids and I are invited. It will be really hard but is a part of death.I am going to get them a tree to plant beside Judges grave so we will always have something to remember him by.

waffles717:
I know how you feel we lost our molly a Saint Bernard after four years and we thought all our lights where turned off in our house,it was trouble,she was something,jump on us in the middle of the night,stick her head in my elboy for food,scare the ups guy,but so Gentle,she died from Bloat, We have Another one to maggie she is five they Grow up together we where very worred about maggie she needed alot of support we have a new puppy a male his name is Beethoven!!our molly would us to be Happy and when you are Done with our pain and Ready to love some pup this will Help!! But we will never forget our molly my Husband made a path in the back yard just for her!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version