Author Topic: I've finally logged back in!!  (Read 4702 times)

Offline TheUnSaintlySaintClan

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
I've finally logged back in!!
« on: June 27, 2009, 11:44:09 am »
I've been gone for awhile and couldn't remember the email or password I used to sign us up! We have moved a few times since I last logged on. This last move we moved to NC and I found my old notebook with all of my old passwords. YAY! I hope everyone is doing well. We are well.

Simon just celebrated his 4th birthday and Heidi celebrated her 3rd in February. Unfortunately we had to give Nicholas away. (I hate deed restriction communities now)

We are now on 23 acres in the mountains of NC though and I can have whatever animals I want! Which is a good thing, we had a momma border collie and her 4 pups wander up a month after we moved in so we ended up fostering, finding homes for, and eventually keeping one of the pups (Dixie). She's definitely a "mutt" border collie (more mutt than border collie). Actually I think she's part beagle too. But she's a sweetie and absolutely loves Simon and Heidi.

I'll try to get some recent pics uploaded soon. My computer at home is toast so I can only do it at work now. I'm so glad to be back!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 11:52:16 am by TheUnSaintlySaintClan »
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ––Louis Sabin

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
Re: I've finally logged back in!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 07:32:41 am »
Welcome back!!  I envy you - my dream is to move down to NC also with enough room for all my critters