Author Topic: St. Bernard Barrels  (Read 33485 times)

Offline BrandyJack

• Gnawer
  • Our lap dogs, Brandy and Jack
    • View Profile
St. Bernard Barrels
« on: September 26, 2005, 12:30:37 am »
I am looking for drink barrels for St. Bernards.  I found 1 website that has them for over $100 each.  I was hoping there would be more reasonable versions out there somewhere.

Any suggestions ??

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: St. Bernard Barrels
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 03:27:28 am »
Hi BrandyJack. Welcome to BPO! Please feel free to post often and introduce yourself in the 'introductions' forum. We would love to see more pictures of your Saints!  :)

I only know of a few places to buy barrels. One is Saint Specialties http://www.sover.net/~newfvt/index.html - they have a few options and kegs are $75-80 plus you can add features for extra. Another place is the Saint Bernard Rescue http://www.saintrescue.com/prod02kegs.htm their kegs are $95 but part of the proceeds go to their charity. Also, there is a place called kegs for Saints http://www.kegsforsaints.com/ their kegs are $80. Finally, I would check ebay.
RIP former BPO

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 01:47:08 pm »
I bought my keg from this guy(farmboy7904) and he was great. He even changed the one I bought to just the way I wanted it and didn't charge me any extra. He shipped it out on friday  and I recieved it on monday. He is really great to work with . If you have any questions he gets back to really fast and he's work is great. I would highly recommend his kegs to anyone. If you want to see the one I got look at Molly got her new keg thred.
Jenn

Offline Sullivan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 06:40:17 am »
I'm not sure how crafty you are, but my fiance recently went to a craft store and bought styrafome and wood and made our own.  We only use it for pictures, but in photos it looks as good as the real thing.  I know I couldn't do it, but if you are crafty you could give it a try.  It probably cost him around $10-$15.  Just a suggestion.

Offline MasterDog

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:28:16 am »
Do you know of any really really "weathered" saint dog barrels ? ?  I need em. My saint dog is so naked w/out it.  Help...

Offline COMARRO

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 10:39:47 pm »
Hey Everyone!! We just bought a barrel from Saint Specialties!! We can not wait for it to come in! If you read their website it is just a mom and pop company and they have been doing it for a long time. We ordered the black walnut for Junior because the is the bestest for boys. The price is right too! I got the bill and it was $124.70 total! We got the package that included everything with the barrel! Name engraving, leash, stand, and more! The husband and wife that do it seem like really great people! I would refer them over anyone! When we get it in I will post pictures of Junior and his new barrell!!  ;D
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Offline Chunk

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 11:25:20 am »

Offline BandRsMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Its the Dogs Life
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 02:17:11 pm »
I bought my keg from this guy(farmboy7904) and he was great. He even changed the one I bought to just the way I wanted it and didn't charge me any extra. He shipped it out on friday  and I recieved it on monday. He is really great to work with . If you have any questions he gets back to really fast and he's work is great. I would highly recommend his kegs to anyone. If you want to see the one I got look at Molly got her new keg thred.
Jenn

I'm glad to hear this.. I just sent him an email about changing out the strap so it would match the other one I got. I am getting one for each of the boys.

Offline BandRsMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Its the Dogs Life
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 11:30:31 am »
Here's the ones I got from farmboy..