Author Topic: dogbreedinfo.com  (Read 2393 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
dogbreedinfo.com
« on: August 22, 2005, 09:32:31 am »
Nic, our youngest, Beauty and Aidan have been added to anopther breed site!  http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/kuvasz.htm The picture of Aidan and the puppy everyone liked so much is included there as well!  Had to share!  Have a great day!  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Nicole

Re: dogbreedinfo.com
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 09:39:05 am »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW! Great pics! And YAAAAAAAAAAY! How fun! Your babies are celebrities now!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 09:52:33 am »
 ::)  LOL!  We usually submit a photo or two occasionally for review for a site, but never are we contacted and asked to send in numerous photo's.  So I did,  never expected them to all be used!  LOL!!!!  My youngest is mortified...He said "OH MOM!  I LOOK SO WEIRD!  DON"T TELL MY FRIENDS!  MOM!!!!!"  LOL  Kids are so funny!  I think he loot Fabulous with his guardians! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 11:17:34 am »
Kids are ALWAYS so self conscious! hahaha! He looks adorable and its a great pic!

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 11:24:43 am »
Wow, I can say I know someone famous.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 11:56:10 am »
LOL!  The dogs not me!  Although I may  be forgiven by my son if I tell him he is famous now!  LOL!!!!!!!
Storm Jameson

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 12:31:41 pm »
Congrats!! Your dogs are beautiful and deserve the reconition. The first time I saw a Kuvasz was in the movie Homeward Bound II Delilah. At first glance I thought it was a pyr, so I went and looked it up. That's when I found out what a Kuvasz was. Great Dogs!