Author Topic: lol...so aparently they are serious  (Read 4050 times)

nickerbokker

lol...so aparently they are serious
« on: August 22, 2005, 05:34:51 pm »
when they say if you dont pay your bill your service will be shut off!!!!

lmao...i almost didn't post this, cuz some people would be embarrssed by it, but im not...

my cell got turned off today LMAO.  im getting it turned back on later today, i haven't payed it cuz the bill i got before i moved here i lost in the move, and the bill for this month got sent to the old address and returned to them....so i haven't payed....go to text jaime today that bear treid to kill me (15 MINUTES AFTER I CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM MY NEW ADDRESS AND THE RETARD REASSURED ME THE SERVICE WOULDNT BE SHUT OFF), and the text didn't go throught.  tried like 5 tyimes, didn't go through.  finally just tried to call her, and my service is shut off.  i call, some woman who cannot speak or understand english picks up, i get frustrated lol, and then i made a payment over the phone.  hopefully service is back soon....BUT, my goodness, i feel nekkid without my phone! 

ahhhh, the never ending issues i cause!  lol

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: lol...so aparently they are serious
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 06:33:28 pm »
Don't feel bad Nicki, same thing happened to me once as well. I pay everything I can thru online banking...and well, things just got confused when I moved to my last home, and I could have sworn I payed them, but...an uncompleted call, and a freindly conversation with the cell company and right as rain in the end!

Ah well, at least it was only your cell and not the tax man!  Also, you caught it before it could go to collections and make a mess of your credit!
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 06:37:51 pm »
ok, so now I have to know how did Bear try to kill you?   
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 06:46:48 pm »
I figured that is what happened when I called you this afternoon and got the Cingular message. Oh well!

So...what did my darling little angel do?  :o
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 07:29:42 am »
when they say if you dont pay your bill your service will be shut off!!!!

lmao...i almost didn't post this, cuz some people would be embarrssed by it, but im not...

my cell got turned off today LMAO.  im getting it turned back on later today, i haven't payed it cuz the bill i got before i moved here i lost in the move, and the bill for this month got sent to the old address and returned to them....so i haven't payed....go to text jaime today that bear treid to kill me (15 MINUTES AFTER I CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM MY NEW ADDRESS AND THE RETARD REASSURED ME THE SERVICE WOULDNT BE SHUT OFF), and the text didn't go throught.  tried like 5 tyimes, didn't go through.  finally just tried to call her, and my service is shut off.  i call, some woman who cannot speak or understand english picks up, i get frustrated lol, and then i made a payment over the phone.  hopefully service is back soon....BUT, my goodness, i feel nekkid without my phone! 

ahhhh, the never ending issues i cause!  lol

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!??   :)  hehe....I couldn't resist.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 07:37:27 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 09:51:02 am »
I have a weird cell phone situation - my cell phone is actually the second line of my co-workers cell phone (don't ask, there is a very complicated, but somewhat viable, reason for this). 

This means that I don't even get the warnings that the phone is about to be turned off when there is an issue with her bill.  I either go to make a call and find that the phone is dead, or my co-worker comes into work and goes "Um, yeah, your phone doesn't work..."   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 10:18:24 am »
You should see how fast they will turn off your cable.  They  flip that sucker off if you don't pay the bill and will say it will take a week to get someone out to turn it back on.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 10:25:07 am »
You should see how fast they will turn off your cable.  They  flip that sucker off if you don't pay the bill and will say it will take a week to get someone out to turn it back on.

Yeah, isn't it funny how quickly they can move to turn something off, but just try getting them to move that fast when you want your service back on!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 12:41:58 pm »
Well, I absolutely hate Sprint.  We had Sprint for our reg house phone.  Now I am completely not great about paying on time..I am always a month behind..i think it is deniel/procrastination...I just hate to pay bills...lol  Anyway, Sprint will send your monthly bill with the date it is due and if you haven't paid the previous bill it has what is owed but no date for shut off..just says in small letters "please pay as soon as possible."  So I figure ok..I'll pay both on the due date....But 2 days before the due date they shut of the service...  i was so mad and called them..I am like it doesn't have a date - how can you shut it off without a date.. They said well it szays to pay as soon as possible so that is 2 days before the current is due..OHHHHH  THEY MADE ME SO MAD.......then they charge like a 75.00 reconnect fee...  I told them to shove it I wasn't using their service anymore...went to the smaller telephone co in town and about 30 days later a rep from Sprint called me to ask how they could get my business back...told them Not Happening!!!