Author Topic: Kuvasz X needs rescue in Cleveland  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Kuvasz X needs rescue in Cleveland
« on: August 24, 2005, 12:27:39 pm »
-Hi,

Saw the post today so I called the Cleveland shelter. Cody is a half setter/half Kuvasz mix. He's 10 yrs old. Neutered. Good health. Med to large in size. (whatever that means.) His owner surrendered him upon his landlord's request. He had only had the dog for one year. Dog was outside 24/7. He loves children and is good with cats and other dogs. He pulls on his leash, will escape from his backyard, but comes when he is called.

I live in South Texas and will be moving to Georgia in November, so I cannot take him, but I hope someone can make the necessary calls to get this boy rescued.

Please keep me posted.

Sincerely,
Deena

>
>
> http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4941610&adTarget=&SessionID=4305486015160372-app5&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=
>
>
> Sending this out as an alert for the listing of a senior Kuvasz.  No photo, virtually no description.
>
> Lance

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: Kuvasz X needs rescue in Cleveland
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 12:39:30 pm »
I will forward the info on as well.  Hopefully someone can help.  We are not set up for rescue here, hopefully someday we will be doing this but right now it is not an option.  Thanks for the info!  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson