Middle child
2 (8.3%)
Only child
5 (20.8%)
Not really sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: August 29, 2005, 11:11:39 am

Author Topic: Family Placement  (Read 16802 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Family Placement
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 01:06:19 pm »
only child here..... That meant I never had to share my toys or cookies with anyone  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

dohertyswissy

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 01:35:39 pm »
I'm an only child....yes, I know that explains SOOO much!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 02:12:33 pm »
I'm the middle child. I have an older brother and a younger sister. My sister and I don't get along. She's very irresponsible and is living with a guy who beats her up. I've tried talking sense into her, but it doesn't work. Now she hates me for trying to tear them apart. She's also been jealous of me because I get everything. I've worked for everything I have and she thinks everything should come to her. She's so lazy! Can't hold a job and has an almost six year old who lives with my mom. Then there's my brother who got married on the same day as I did just 2 years later. He eloped. He's always taking stuff away from me. Plus he's the only son, so my dad's favorite. Wow I guess I had vent there. Almost didn't post this, but I know there's others out there who came from a disfunctional family. There's tons more which I guess I'll save for later. Thanks for letting me vent.

Anakalia

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 02:57:24 pm »
Hey, I don't blame ya for venting.  If I started to vent on this subject I don't think I'd ever stop! lol  I will say this....I've lived a very sheltered life AND my parents HATE animals/pets.  Never had a pet in my life until I moved out of their house.  Now they won't step foot in our house because we have 2 dogs... OH well their loss right? heheee

Andi

nickerbokker

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 03:08:42 pm »
lori
lisa
jenny
brian
shannon
ryan
stacy
kelly
nicki

there you go folks LMAO

i am the youngest, and sure i am the favorite since i am EVERYONES favorite right?

stacy and kelly are the only blood.  got lotsa bros and sistas from other marriages and steps and so on.  hate shannon and ryan, the rest are cool.  but stacy (6 years older) and kelly (4 years older) are my favorite of all time and the ones i grew up with and the only ones i consider REAL family and the only ones i talk to and the only ones who each have half my heart.

i am your favorite of all time right?  thats what i thought hehe

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 03:15:14 pm »
If Stacy has half your heart and Kelly has the other half, what part is left for Brad????

Love,

Your future mil

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 07:10:41 pm »
I'm the oldest at 22, my sister Joelle, (Jo) is 20 and then my baby sister Samara Ra) at 8.  My dad thinks its SO funny to say "And these are my daughters all even spaced at 22, 20 and 8! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

nickerbokker

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005, 07:11:21 pm »
If Stacy has half your heart and Kelly has the other half, what part is left for Brad????

Love,

Your future mil

dont worry!  he gets the part saved for the hubby.....its a big section....alm ost as big as the dog section lol

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2005, 08:26:14 pm »
I am the oldest of three girls.  My sisters are 7 and 8 years younger then myself.  I raised myself, my sisters, and my mother...lol.  Although we did just find the daughter my mom gave away when she is sixteen...she is i guess the oldest now...but I really am still the oldest...

Nicole

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2005, 08:34:17 pm »
Well, I'm the oldest of two. I'm 28 and my little brother is 25. We aren't speaking right now, though. Actually, this is a great place to tell the story and see what other dog people think....

So, I dog-sat for his horribly un-trained hyper lab puppy. Elvis. 110 pounds of spazz. I was taking Elvis and Cabeza to the beach, and I stopped to drop a letter at the post office. 45 seconds later, I return to my car, where Elvis (brother's dork-dog) had speedily eaten the driver's side seat belt into shreds. Justin (brother) not only refuses to replace it, but actually is offended that I asked. He stopped speaking to me cuz he was so pissed. Crazy, right?

I would have replaced the seat belt IMMEDIATELY if it were Cabeza....

Icerotti

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2005, 08:41:17 pm »
I would have to side with you Nicole. I would definatley offer to buy a new seat belt ;)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2005, 08:42:59 pm »
yep - I would have replaced the seat belt..it is the esponsible adult thing to do - even if it family

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2005, 08:47:44 pm »
Yikes, Nicole! Ate the seatbelt?! Now I've heard everything.

Okay, I'm the sixth out of seven children. My Pop was a Firefighter, so poor Mama had to deal with all seven of us wild heathens on her own when Pop had to work one day long shifts.

My oldest Brother is 12 years older then me, my Oldest Sister is 11 years, then the next sister is 9 years older, then next sister is 5 years, the last sister is 3 years older..and I have a little brother two years younger.

I was always the quiet forgotten child. I can't count HOW many times everyone loaded up onto the bus (yes, my dad drove a special school district bus he purchased off some priest) and drove off, leaving me still sleeping under my covers at home. Or...being left in a store..in an airport, in a PARK out of state.

Hmm...I wonder if some of that was actually done on accident.

Nicole

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2005, 09:11:38 pm »
Yeah....so we haven't actually spoken in a few months because of it. (His choice)

My uncle Matt is the youngest of 9, Teresa. I've heard zillions of stories of him being left all sorts of places. And one of them was a park out of state. I couldn't believe it!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2005, 10:30:11 pm »
I'm the only child of my father but 9+ years younger than my half sister  (half only legally....tot ally my sister by any measurement!!!)  SPECIAL Childhood!

My middle son was left at school for a field trip because he tunneled under the music room (in first grade!)  The school had no idea he was missing until he came out HOURS after the rest of the kids had gone.  They were SO embarrassed to tell me that they had "lost" him.  NOT a good day!