Author Topic: Rocco's a Sucker  (Read 2655 times)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Rocco's a Sucker
« on: September 09, 2005, 12:20:51 pm »
He has a bear rug that he has sucked the nose off of.  He has a velour pillow which he sucks the corners of.  If he gets a hold of any stuffed animal he will sucks it's nose.  I know he and his littermates were taken from their mom at 5 weeks so she could be treated for heart worm, is this why he sucks on everything.   ???
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

Re: Rocco's a Sucker
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 12:33:53 pm »
He has a bear rug that he has sucked the nose off of.  He has a velour pillow which he sucks the corners of.  If he gets a hold of any stuffed animal he will sucks it's nose.  I know he and his littermates were taken from their mom at 5 weeks so she could be treated for heart worm, is this why he sucks on everything.   ???
doubt it.  Lady and Grace love to suck on things too.  Zipper pulls, bones, etc etc etc. 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 12:48:20 pm »
My friends dog which is a pug mixed with a rat terrier sucks on tennis balls like a pacifier. He was taken too early from his mother and bottle fed. They got him from the humane society. Here's a picture. He's the funniest lookin' dog I have ever seen.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 12:50:31 pm »
Here's a close up.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 12:51:58 pm »
No offense to your friend or the dog but that is one of the most unique dogs I have ever seen.  He is so funny he's cute.   :)
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs