Author Topic: Good news, everyone!  (Read 4561 times)

Nicole

Good news, everyone!
« on: August 25, 2005, 10:53:28 am »
HA! I got laundry done, AND Cabeza and I went to the beach! Can you believe it? WOAH! I of course was shaky and craving BPO the whole time. It was kinda hard.

Oh, and another bit of good info. Cabeza and I met the most well behaved rat on a rope ever. I'm not sure what variety it was, but it was small and grey with a horrendous under-bite. Anyway, it just leasurely trotted right up to us and gave my finger a little lick and slid under Cabeza all kitty-cat style. I was super impressed. No barking, yipping or anything. Not even a nervous little pee leak. Cool, eh?

lins_saving_grace

Re: Good news, everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 10:55:13 am »
way cool!  :) 
I want to take my doggies to the beach soon.   I am so jealous.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 10:55:18 am »
I still have lots of laundry to do  :'( I am so jealous of you. 

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 10:58:00 am »
Hahahaha! It was SO hard to get off of BPO! I do my laundry at my mom's, and I seriously almost turned her computer on in between loads! I was like, "Must...check.. .in...with...B ig Paws.....must. ...check....AG H! No, Nicole, don't do it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!"

HA! It was crazy-ness.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 10:58:40 am »
Wow! You got laundry done. I'm been trying to do it all week. BPO is so addicting. I feel compeled to read everything. Since I'm new I'm also reading old stuff.

I'm not one for mojos either, so I must admit there are nice ones out there. Good Mojo!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 10:58:44 am »
Gracey loves to help me with laudry.  She takes the socks and runs around the pool table with them in her mouth...drops them god knows where...comes back and plays with the dryer fuzz in the trash...runs around the pool table...come back and rips a towel out of the pile.  It's obnoxious but it's funny to watch her stay "busy".  then she plays in Daddy's undies.  I am dying to see her get a pair stuck on her head and watch the tongue come out of the fly.  I hope I have my camera ready. 

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 11:04:19 am »
I have soooo much laundry...its alive and multiplying... AAAHHHH  my house is being eaten by the laundry monster!!!!

Nicole

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 11:05:26 am »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO H! Lins, me, too! I can't wait to see that! You could set it up, couldn't ya? hahahahahaha! Tell ya what, when Gracey and I have our play-day, you may end up with a pic like that! hahahaha!

Guess what Cabeza did the whole time I was doing laundry? Yup, you're right! HE SLEPT! hahahahahaha!!!!!

Course, he got all silly-willy when we went to the beach. That almost makes up for him being an old fuddy duddy the rest of the time!

Kiah, I hear ya, chickie! I seriously had to like, psych myself up to go do the laundry. I was telling myself, "Ok, Nicole. Just one more post. Right after this one, you're going to get up, walk out the door, and do the laundry!" hahahah! How ridiculous!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 11:08:41 am »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Lins, me, too! I can't wait to see that! You could set it up, couldn't ya? hahahahahaha! Tell ya what, when Gracey and I have our play-day, you may end up with a pic like that! hahahaha!

Guess what Cabeza did the whole time I was doing laundry? Yup, you're right! HE SLEPT! hahahahahaha!!!!!

Course, he got all silly-willy when we went to the beach. That almost makes up for him being an old fuddy duddy the rest of the time!

Kiah, I hear ya, chickie! I seriously had to like, psych myself up to go do the laundry. I was telling myself, "Ok, Nicole. Just one more post. Right after this one, you're going to get up, walk out the door, and do the laundry!" hahahah! How ridiculous!
He sounds like he was tired.  It's exhausting being a dog.  At least that's what I hear. 

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 11:47:10 am »
Seems like it is. The way Cabeza acts, you'd think that being a dog was the most greuling thing ever.

Blair

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 11:51:56 am »
My little "Mojo" is called weasel, everyone tells me he looks like a weasel more then he looks like a dog LOL

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 12:07:32 pm »
The little guy we met at the beach looked like a gremlin. seriously.