Author Topic: This is Heartbreaking!  (Read 7942 times)

Nicole

Re: This is Heartbreaking!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2005, 01:25:06 pm »
Ok. I got a voicemail. I left a message saying that I'm with a group and we're interested in some more info about these babies. I left my number. I'll let you know as soon as I get a call back.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2005, 01:31:14 pm »
Okay I found a couple of sanctuaries in the north for dogs unable to be adopted, keep your fingers crossed ladies, Ill call right now.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2005, 01:58:33 pm »
WOOOH! Ok, Marit! All fingers, toes and paws crossed!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2005, 02:20:04 pm »
well I  have bad news and kinda okay news

The Sanctuary for senior dogs in OH can not take them and have a hard hard time finding foster homes for big guys

Hears United in NE will call me back within 24 hours if they have room, but the person I spoke to said the area where the big dogs live is very full

The best hope is Home for life in MN, they will also call me back, at least the person I spoke to didnt tell me how small the chances were they would be able to take them in, so I guess that is a somewhat good sign. So lets keep all our finger, toes and paws crossed

Ther person at The sanctuary for senior dogs gave me a couple of leads though, I am following up on them and hopefully that will help.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Nicole

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2005, 02:43:13 pm »
Awesome, Marit! And when the place that has them calls me back, I'll post all the info. And, I'll be on the look-out too.