Author Topic: The person above me.  (Read 8883 times)

Anakalia

Re: The person above me.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 09:34:29 am »
I love this post, but haven't participated yet cause...well.. ... I'm not to good with words.  I'm gonna try though!

Tina is super terrific in every way!  She's a good mom to Jack, and even bought him his own friggin' couch! lol  Tina is hilarious, and I love chatting with her, because she's caring, understanding, and has a GREAT sense of humor!  I love ya Tina! 

I hope I did good.
 ;D
Andi

Blair

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 09:37:40 am »
Andi is just a riot!!!! She always make me laugh. Her avatars of koby just crack me up. And I loved his physco video clip  :D Andi is a blast to chat with you and she has always been nice to little ole me  ;) I also love Andi cause she is not good with words just like me LOL You really are one of the best Andi!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 09:55:04 am »
I love Blair for her wonderful sense of humor. I love her supportive posts to other's questions. I love that she shares her darling dogs with us here on BPO. And I love that we Texan's stick together and rule the world!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 09:58:38 am »
I like pupdaddy because he is nice, his fur people are gorgeous, and his last name is Lemons! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 10:34:11 am »
I have come to love everyone here on BPO, their goofy dog pics, their Goofy guestions when they already know the answer. But most of all, their love for 'ALL' their critters. I am PROUD to be a member of this group.
Thank you for being here for me.
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 12:08:42 pm »
I love John for his sense of humor, his words of wisdom, and his overwhelming devotion to the beautiful Tulsa.  I love that he is not embarrassed to refer to himself as her "dad".  I love his viewpoint on life and his sense of what is important...

Oh, and he is going to grope me in the next group hug, just so's I don't feel left out!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Kiahpyr

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2005, 12:31:14 pm »
I love grumpy's red hair!! Her devotion to Ranger & Gwen even though we don't see much of Gwen. She's also always up for a party! :)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2005, 05:04:21 am »
AAHH! Thanks EastJenn! That was so sweet! I'm so happy that you adopted Keagan and gave Kizmet a friend. Now if only I can talk my hubby into another dog. LOL!! I'm going ask for a puppy has my christmas present.