Author Topic: Halloween Costume Ideas/Pictures please?!?!?  (Read 6398 times)

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Costume Ideas/Pictures please?!?!?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 09:15:41 pm »
The story behind these pictures ... My son-in-law never really warmed up to my Cairn terrier, much to Max's dismay. I always would tease and try to get him to pay attention to Max. So last year my s-i-l won best costume w/ his cowboy costume. So I found this costume for Max and dressed him then took his pic then for Christmas I gave my s-i-l a double frame and signed the card "To my hero, love Max" ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 09:23:42 pm by Rocky's 'Rents »

Offline luvmenewfs

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 04:50:45 am »
We found the cutest bumble bee outfit when bryce was smaller.  Adorable.
It was actually on sale in the toddlers section.  It had a bulb body with four holes and wings and an antenae type hat thing with little balls on the end of the antena.

They make them for larger children so maybe you could find something on sale.  It was cute as anything.
Wish I had pictures. 

Luv

Offline GreytGirl

• Gnawer
  • Sleepy Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2005, 03:45:52 pm »
We haven't really done the halloween thing (except for one year when Madison decided that a little straw cowboy hat was HERS and no one else could touch it (pictures are somewhere on the computer), but for the past two years we've gone to a greyhound picnic that has a costume contest.
Last year we only had Madison and it was olympic time (woo!) so we dressed her as an olympian (toga, toga, toga!) with the olive branch head dress and everything.
This year we had (it was actually yesterday) Madison AND Moonshine... the theme was nautical so we dressed Madison as a Mermaid (get it? the movie Splash!) and Moonshine as a sailor (pics to come!)...

The sailor outfit was great... but like everyone has said, I'd just go buy a big little kids outfit and make some changes so it will fit.  Spencers (usually in a mall) has dog costumes, but they just go over the necks... nothing special...

I think this year, Mads and Moo may go as Ragedy Anne and Andy (so we can re-use the sailor costume)...

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 04:52:32 am »
**BUMP**
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2005, 05:08:06 am »
I got Sophie's costume off of ebay.  She's going to be a chili pepper.   I'll post a picture as soon as I take one.  she is sooo cute although she keeps trying to eat the hat....  :)
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2005, 08:20:09 am »
I can't believe that someone has not posted this picture here at BPO so I guess I'll do it...

This is not my picture nor my dogs.  I think it was taken in Alabama at a dog club meeting.  Never the less it's the cutest thing I've seen in a while.  It's about 2 or 3 years old.

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2005, 01:47:52 pm »
I can't believe that someone has not posted this picture here at BPO so I guess I'll do it...

This is not my picture nor my dogs.  I think it was taken in Alabama at a dog club meeting.  Never the less it's the cutest thing I've seen in a while.  It's about 2 or 3 years old.

Jackie
O.k. Ms. I don't dress dogs in costume...That's Beluga, Gandalf, Freedom, Snow & Warrior isn't it?!!!...C'mon fess up Lady!!!! :D