Author Topic: Hello Dog People........  (Read 6818 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Dog People........
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 01:09:16 pm »
Hmmm.......... .that one pic of Daisy looks awefully familiar.  Are you from Dogster too?  I remember thinking AGAIN when I saw your pics how I've never seen a neo that color before except on dogster, and then I came to the sleeping puppy pic........... ..and your'e the same dog.........lo l   :D

Well, you probably already know me then, I write as Keiko mostly.  You will love it here, it is my new 2nd favorite site.  I love that this is big breed exclusively.  And that there are so many dane people here.......... .....never knew there were so many of you out there.

But I digress.  Welcome to BPO.  I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2005, 01:19:33 pm »
Welcome to BPO! All your dogs are gorgeous and the stories of the their rescues in paw prints are wonderful.  :)
RIP former BPO

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 06:30:47 pm »
 your pups are beautiful! I also have 3 dogs and they are all rescue pups as well i have Freya who is a long hair shepard / collie mix she is 4 years old she is the glue in our family! Then there is Milo he is an american St. Pitt Bull he is 2 years old spoiled rotten and does not share toys or mommy he is having a tough time learning that. Then there is Bryce 5 months old English Mastiff (Brindle) the bigg love the moment i layed my eyes on him i knew he was going to be a part of our family. Milo is learning he is not the boss mommy is and he 's learning to share his toys but not mommy yet and freya just wants everyone to get along she brings bryce her toys and loves to play with him rough w/him even though she is half his size she's a trooper!  mfb
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

cricket36580

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 02:28:22 pm »
Welcome!  I'm currently owned by 2 danes, Foster and Bella, among other various other critters.  Someone has already warned you that this site is addictive...Th at's putting it rather mildly!  However, there are lots of wonderful people and tons of info here. 

Glad to have you!