Author Topic: Some people are so rude  (Read 10735 times)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Some people are so rude
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2005, 12:24:30 pm »
People are strange!
I've had folks walk up and start petting Tulsa, she's liking it, and then they ask if she bites!
When I say "Yes!"
They back away, Tulsa senses their fear, and bristles, looking around for the danger!
Don't they know that a dog has priorities!
Feed me, love on me, let me do my job!
I am more certain now than I have ever been, that dogs are the most noble, caring, intelligent, creatures that God ever created.
And that, we, as dog lovers, are blessed to have this knowledge.
I just hope that I can live up to my dogs expectations.
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2005, 12:31:54 pm »
I totally agree. I think dogs are better than people and just by being near one it makes us better. Some people think that is strange that I feel that way but think about it They only know hate if they are taught to hate. They love unconditionaly . They will love you if you gain or lose weight, grow old, loose that really good job. I could not imagine a world without dogs.

Rachael and Spike

Kiahpyr

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2005, 12:33:19 pm »
I totally agree. I think dogs are better than people and just by being near one it makes us better. Some people think that is strange that I feel that way but think about it They only know hate if they are taught to hate. They love unconditionaly . They will love you if you gain or lose weight, grow old, loose that really good job. I could not imagine a world without dogs.

Rachael and Spike

Very well said. I totally agree. I couldn't live without my doggie.

Offline Titansmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2005, 01:36:49 pm »
I know about the correct color comments, just yesterday I brought my landseer newfie pup to work with me for a good bath and brush out when 2 of our customers, at different times, asked me what kind of dog he was.  When I said newfoundland they both replied aren't they supposed to come in just black.Grrr. Yeah I work here and groom your dog but have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to my own! Of course since I was at work I just grin and giggle a little and then reply "no actual they come in several colors black, brown, gray and black and white also know as a landseer, which is what I own."
My boss just laughed at me and shock her head.