Author Topic: was i rude  (Read 9567 times)

Kiahpyr

Re: was i rude
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 12:26:43 pm »
You weren't rude at all. You said it in a very nice way. What's rude is that someone keeps letting their dog poop right in front of my mail box and not cleaning it up. It's a little type dog. I can tell by the size of the poop. I either step in it or clean it up. I'm going to have to post a sign on my freakin mail box.

Offline Joji

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 12:27:29 pm »
Good for you!!
It's a pet peeve  :D  of mine ... finding abandoned doo.  I hope those folks remember that poo-shaming and never leave home again with their bags.   ;)
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. -Phil Pastoret

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 01:42:17 pm »
Way to go Ann! I hate it when people don't clean up after their dogs. It is sooo gross and makes me angry- especially if Bear or I step in it on accident. Grrr....
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 01:49:36 pm »
I hate it when the person is supposed to clean up in my yard.   Oh that would be me.  I really hate that job. :)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 03:13:43 pm »
You were not rude at all!  I think you handled it quite well.  I can't stand it when people don't clean up after their dogs.  After all, I'm the person trying to clean someones driveway off with my water bottle because Ranger decided to start his business before we had crossed into the woods (refer to my Poop Protocol thread...).  The least someone can do is clean it up with a baggie!

Icerotti

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 03:20:09 pm »
I hate it when the person is supposed to clean up in my yard.   Oh that would be me.  I really hate that job. :)

We have had two companies in the past 2 years to clean up poop in our yard. Both no longer do it. Boy I miss that. Maybe two rottis poop was too much to handle. Now I am the poop cleaner upper* sigh* ::)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2005, 04:36:40 pm »
Just wanted to add to this thread that Ann is my best friend in the "real world" :D ...This kind of thing is so true to her form & that's why I love her!...She works in a feed & seed & takes care of the pet supplies...She has told more than one person the way it really is if she feels they are not taking proper care of their animals & on the same token she really goes the extra mile in helping people to find what is right for them & their situations & for their pets' unique & special needs...She will make phone calls to find out what she can if you have a pet that needs a certain or special diet...& she has been a HUGE support in helping me find my way around my 1st two dogs...What she said to that lady last night & the fact that she is so helpful to people & loves animals so much is why I love her!...Ann, don't blush!...lol!

Offline Kirsten

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2005, 05:11:14 pm »
My question is, what if your dog has diareaha(sp) and you can't pick it up, yet its in the middle of a sidewalk.  I forgot my mop on that walk, but what was I to do?  Anyone know the protocol for the runs??

When my pup had the runs i took a big jug of water with me everywhere we went, jsut in case he got runny stuff on the sidewalk..... i would just squirt it with water till most of it was pushed away as much as possible.  my version of a prtable garden hose i guess.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2005, 05:30:59 pm »
I'm afraid that "Poop Nazi" may stick, like, well, stuff!
So you might as well change your Paw Print now, and avoid confusion!
We all have ADD and ADHD, Alzheimers, and BPO/OCD's
So C'mon!
Don't be normal!
It just ain't right!
Tulsa
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2005, 09:32:12 pm »
I'm afraid that "Poop Nazi" may stick, like, well, stuff!
So you might as well change your Paw Print now, and avoid confusion!
We all have ADD and ADHD, Alzheimers, and BPO/OCD's
So C'mon!
Don't be normal!
It just ain't right!
Tulsa
Ann's home computer died on her so she's been posting from work & didn't know she was BPO's official Poop Nazi until I called & told her...I think she will accept the title proudly! ;D

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2005, 10:18:14 pm »
I hate it when the person is supposed to clean up in my yard. Oh that would be me. I really hate that job. :)

Hehe!  You are so funny Lins!  You made me laugh out loud!!!  ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2005, 10:42:06 pm »
My question is, what if your dog has diareaha(sp) and you can't pick it up, yet its in the middle of a sidewalk.  I forgot my mop on that walk, but what was I to do?  Anyone know the protocol for the runs??

I guess if you don't know your dog has diarrhea, I try to pick up as much as possible.  If I know they have diarrhea, I try to have them go off the curb, on the very edge of the street.  At least that way I don't have to worry about someone stepping in it.

ann

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2005, 07:23:41 am »

i went to bed last night the same old ann and woke today as the POOP NAZI wow i feel so proud......... ............

POOP NAZI

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2005, 07:26:43 am »

i went to bed last night the same old ann and woke today as the POOP NAZI wow i feel so proud......... ............

POOP NAZI
Atta girl!...You wear that title with pride! :D ;D