Author Topic: Your Gas Prices  (Read 30440 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Your Gas Prices
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2005, 08:16:50 pm »
Hmmm....yester day at 6:45 gas changes from $2.78 to $2.97 for unleaded 87 and this morning at 6:45 the same place was $3.10. Grrr....I hate the car and I hate gas and I hate the fact that everything costs so much. I really need to win the lottery to keep driving.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Blair

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2005, 08:19:03 pm »
Hmmm....yesterday at 6:45 gas changes from $2.78 to $2.97 for unleaded 87 and this morning at 6:45 the same place was $3.10. Grrr....I hate the car and I hate gas and I hate the fact that everything costs so much. I really need to win the lottery to keep driving.  ;)

Same here LOL

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2005, 08:19:49 pm »
I'm near Richmond, VA and the last time I got gas it was 1.45 but that was last week I only get gas every two weeks.

Blair

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2005, 08:24:33 pm »
1. 45???? I havent seen that in FOREVER

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2005, 08:29:24 pm »
1. 45? I havent seen that in FOREVER

Me either.  I think the last time it was that low, was shortly after we moved here in Jan 04

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2005, 09:28:36 pm »
Found this chart.  If you click on USA and then at the top "1 Year" you can see the progression in the average price.  I don't think that today's prices have been registered yet though.

Found this chart.  If you click on USA and then at the top "1 Year" you can see the progression in the average price.  I don't think that today's prices have been registered yet though.

www. newhampshirega sprices.com/retail_price_chart.aspx

The link is being weird so just take out the space after the www.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 09:33:12 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2005, 09:04:13 am »
Hey Nina, yup, I live in Halifax. Brace yourself for the gas prices.....rum or around town today is that it will be going up to 1.40 a litre!!!!! I hope that it is only a rumor, as of now it is 1.29 a litre, it jumped 20 cents yesterday and I'm terrified to drive anywhere. BUT- I was watching the news this morning and it mentioned domewhere in the States gas is now selling for $6.00 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!Is this true?
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2005, 09:06:51 am »
I heard that this morning that in Florida it's $6.00 a gallon.  It's $4.00 up in north Michigan.  Southern Michigan it's $3.19 - $3.50. 
I also heard that prices will go down in about 2 weeks when the refineries start producing again.  President Bush is opening up oil reserves to provide refineries with oil for production. 
I'm holding my breath. :)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2005, 09:08:15 am »
Hey Nina, yup, I live in Halifax. Brace yourself for the gas prices.....rum or around town today is that it will be going up to 1.40 a litre!!!!! I hope that it is only a rumor, as of now it is 1.29 a litre, it jumped 20 cents yesterday and I'm terrified to drive anywhere. BUT- I was watching the news this morning and it mentioned domewhere in the States gas is now selling for $6.00 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!Is this true?

I heard that too, but I think that those prices will be investegated, as it is wayyy to high, and they shouldn't be charging that much. The price is going up here too, some places it is 1.15 and others 1.20, a friend of mine filled up yesterday and she got it at 0.21 cents a L!!! The store was having a sale before the price went up
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline newf2luv

• Gnawer
  • Lacey
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2005, 11:52:00 pm »
well iam in Atlanta,Ga and for reg gas it's 7.15 a Gallon and the gov came on siad report them like he's gona do something about it charging them a 15,000 fine . but thiers no law on how much they can us. and than making them pay it is a diffrenent story.. Oh well what you gona do.... Life suck's  Just like mt husbend had 3 job's on the book's for tomorrow and they all cancelled because they siad the truck's wouldn't bring thier stuff because the gas was to high.. and disel is at 2.99 Gallon here...   
newfmama

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2005, 12:01:29 am »
I finally crawled out of our rock and got gas today.  It was 3.19 for low and 3.39 for high.  So I guess it could be worse, much worse.   :-\
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2005, 12:19:45 am »
Good Grief, ours are 3.03 for the cheap, 3.19 for mid grade, and a whopping 3.39 for high grade.  We also heat with fuel oil, and with winter coming I am a blinkin mess.  We have a combo stove, can use wood too, BUT have not burned wood for hmmmm 12 years!  Hubby's idea is to either closeoff our upstairs, where all the BEDROOMS are! 1200 square feet of space!  OR chop and burn wood and I am freakin out about a fire...So much for my nice raise that was going twoards our new house in 2 years.... :-\  New baby coming home Tuesday so that makes 3 BIG dogs, well she is 8 weeks old but will grow fast so we will have lots of body heat right????? ::)
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Blair

« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2005, 12:25:31 am »
I just cant believe this is happening  :'(

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2005, 12:28:38 am »
Neither can I...Has anyone heard from Sugarbear, or the others who were missing?  I could say a few things about our President and politics but will not.  I think some things are better left unsaid as an opinion...It is freakin me out.... :-[
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2005, 07:13:45 am »
Well here in the Detroit area gas is $3.39 now for regular unleaded.  I'm a CNN buff and heard this morning that gas prices are expected to rise another 25-40 cents over the next 5 days.  YIKES. 
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!