Author Topic: Your Gas Prices  (Read 30461 times)

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
Re: Your Gas Prices
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2005, 07:19:33 am »
The cheapest I found it yesterday was $2.99 per gallon for regular.  I just can't believe it cost me $45 to fill up my tank.  I feel like I was just complaining a couple of weeks ago that I couldn't believe gas cost over $2 a gallon.
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2005, 07:29:49 am »
I can't believe that this is happening, there is no reason for the price to be raising like this. There is no gas shortages, even with what happened to New Orleans  :'( They are just taking all our money! Maybe it is so the economy won't colapse?? I just don't understand.  ???
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Blair

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2005, 07:33:23 am »
I can't believe that this is happening, there is no reason for the price to be raising like this. There is no gas shortages, even with what happened to New Orleans  :'( They are just taking all our money! Maybe it is so the economy won't colapse?? I just don't understand.  ???

Youre not alone, I dont understand either

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2005, 07:52:42 am »
It is out of control here. We have hit the $1.40 a litre mark now, which translates into $4.26 a gallon with the exchange rate into American bucks. A friend of mine moved into a new house yesterday and it cost her almost a thousand dollars to fill her oil tank for her new house!!!!!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2005, 08:13:59 am »
This is just retarded!, in Alberta we have a surplus of billions of dollars and the gov, is saying they will not give us a rebate for gas, what is going to happen in the winter? Not everyone can afford this. I hope that the Nova Scotia gov gives you a rebate, My parents have oil heat too but they also have a fire place.
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)