Author Topic: am i being an unreasonable mommy / tenant???????? help!  (Read 6377 times)

nickerbokker

am i being an unreasonable mommy / tenant???????? help!
« on: August 31, 2005, 02:14:56 pm »
okay.  i moved into this new complex on the 5th of this month.  its great blah blah blah....BUT... ..so far, the major discovery i have made, is that NO ONE PICKS UP THEIR DOG CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i understand one or two times when you forget a bag, or when they go more than once and you just dont have anything to pick it up with (i go back but oh well thats just me)......but to every day, walk your dog, watch it take a crap, and walk away.....WHAT ARE THEY THINKING.  well....i have this little area of grass that is outside MY apartment.  i clean up my dogs crap, as well as all the other crap because i walk my dogs there at midnight to take a pee and i dont want either of us stepping in it.  i have been complaining almost every other day, now every day...and they always say they are going to take care of it.    well, they have yet to "take care of it"....and now i just got off the phone with them and found out my "free carport" they "give me" which everyone has but me, is going to be ACROSS THE COMPLEX!  WHICH DOES ME NOOOO GOOD! 

SO, BREATHE NICKI......i have decided to continue to pick up the poop, and deposit is outside the french door of the office.  i figure, maybe if they smell it, and have to touch it also...maybe they will get their A$$e$ is gear. 

is this unreasonalbe of me?  i need to know.....becau se operation poop deposit will take effect shortly otherwise.

thanks....nick i
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 02:17:30 pm by nickerbokker »

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
Re: am i being an unreasonable mommy / tenant???????? help!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 02:22:55 pm »
I can't believe how inconsiderate people can me.  I vote for leaving the poop outside their office!  >:(
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 02:23:42 pm »
I vote for the poop propulsion project! 

Offline Kirsten

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 02:24:29 pm »
i say it is a great idea as long as they dont actually see you doing it.  They can't kick you out, and they are already being mean to you. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 02:31:20 pm »
i really dont care if they see me doing it.  its not mine.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 02:32:39 pm »
Uh oh, someone else is vying for the "Poop Nazi" title......... ....
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 02:32:54 pm »
OK, I have SO been there.  In one of our last complexes, not only did the other tenants not clean up after their dogs, but the people who lived in the house above our complex would throw their dog's poop out of their own yard and down into our area. 

I am gonna go against the crowd, and vote no on Operation Poop Deposit.  :D 

Hmmm, a couple other ideas...  Can you start small and put a nice little discreet sign on your patch of grass that says "Please clean up after your dog" and maybe attach some plastic bags to it so that folks have no excuse.  Even if the management makes you take it down, maybe it will make them move a little faster....  Either that or suggest to the management that you will continue to clean up the poop several times daily for a small discount on your rent.  (Or you could present them with a bill for your services for all the times you have done it so far!   ;D)

I know all my ways are boring and don't involve flaming poop or baseball bats, (a combination of the two would actually be my FIRST choice), but I am working on being more "mature" lately....   :D

« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 02:37:53 pm by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 02:33:08 pm »
oh..I just went somewhere I shouldn't have with a thought. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 02:37:38 pm »
da^^it grumpy.  why can't you just let me be a raging loon?  i wanna place it on their step man!

i was thinking about the sign....and now, i suppose, i am off to the store with no money to buy materials for it. 

I SWEAR TO GOD, I WANT TO HARM SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!  IM NOT KIDDING!  I AM SEEING RED!  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!  MY 13 YEAR OLD COUSIN IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN THEM TO DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY!  IM SICK OF IT! 

WHY DOES NO ONE DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!  I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!  ARGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 02:43:58 pm »
Plan and simple they are lazy #%^#% slobs
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 02:46:46 pm »
I know.  Trust me, Auntie Grumpy knows.  But putting the poop outside their door is immediate gratification and, while it feels SOOOO GOOOD, it is over quickly, and we are working towards a more long-term solution here.    :D

People s**k.  That is why we all like our doggies (well, and each other) more.  Make the sign.  See what happens.  Charge 'em $5 a day for poop clean up.  You can always poop-fling later if it comes down to it....

Your new, more mature, Auntie Grumpy who doesn't do silly things anymore WOULD be available to further counsel you on this later this evening, but she has to finish making a scarf for your fake Chihuahua.   :D

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 02:53:47 pm »
May you could set up a poop station with bags and a garbage? And get them to pay for it of course
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 02:56:11 pm »
I personally like baseball bats and flaming bags of poo....

OKAY ...FINE!  If you people want to be *mature* adults, then listen to Auntie Grumpy and Nina.

I'm taking my toys and going home.  ;)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 03:11:17 pm »
I personally like baseball bats and flaming bags of poo....

OKAY ...FINE!  If you people want to be *mature* adults, then listen to Auntie Grumpy and Nina.

I'm taking my toys and going home.  ;)

Hey, I said they were my FIRST choice.  I am down with the bats and poo, but I am just taking a break from my weapons of choice to see how it feels to represent for the "establishment" - "the man", as it were.   ;D

Don't go.  I will need someone to fling poop with when I come back to the dark side!   ;D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 05:43:22 pm »
I am with the more mature way 1st....I like the discount on the rent idea..we all could use a little discount now and then....try that then if no resolution then pop fling away.