Author Topic: Someone in Missouri Please adopt This BIG guy, before I do.  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Someone in Missouri Please adopt This BIG guy, before I do.
« on: August 31, 2005, 06:30:49 pm »
Noteable dogs in Union, Mo Franklin County Humane Society
1 year old Weim mix - She's a beautiful dark chocolate color and has a full tail, but besides that she's 100% weim.

Huge boy - probably the size of a miniature horse, a Rott mix that I'd say has Ridgeback in him. As sweet and as docile as a kitten.

JRT/Corgi or Basset/Corgi or Pit/JRT - who knows - Basset body, Corgi legs, Pitty head,  JRT tail and markings. 6 months old - shakes right or left paw, sits and lays down. Unusual looking but would be excellent as a therapy dog.

Not probable but maybe possible, two Pharoh hound mix pups - ears stand at least 8", yellow in color - reminds me more of a coydog than a more rare Pharoh Hound, but its anyones guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then to add more, as if he didn't already sound amazing, I asked Ivory Rain to tell me a bit more, but...wow..---

Noteable dogs in Union, Mo Franklin County Humane Societ
I'll go up and see what the vet estimates. He's simply TALL and built. He's larger than a great dane. Someone else has their name on him in case worse comes to worse, but he'll honestly be the first to go because of his size. He's already been there several weeks and things are looking grim. He's beautiful, a deep red color - and a very elderly volunteer has no trouble walking him during the day. He REALLY needs a place ASAP. If you absolutely know someone that could take him I could probably spring him, but it'll cost full price for me and I honestly don't have a lot of room left here. I've got 5 dogs at the house and two cats, and my name is on three more dogs at the HS in case their time expires.

______________ ___
St. Clair, Mo Animal Control : http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MO161.html

So,someone help me! 'Cause if no one takes him, I will...and I wont be able to let him go.