Author Topic: Jack Tripper and Mr. Furley are at your door!  (Read 7872 times)

will

Jack Tripper and Mr. Furley are at your door!
« on: August 31, 2005, 10:25:02 pm »
Howdy! I'm new! ;)
I've got an Old English Sheepdog/Irish Wolfhound/Scottish Deerhound/Muppet/Terrier/Husky Mix and he is JUST BEAUTIFUL!
His name is MR. Furley and he is a bit of ladies man, if you know what i mean :o
He really needs a girlfriend!  He's so lonely! :-\

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you know of a female Old English Sheepdog/Irish Wolfhound/Scottish Deerhound/Muppet/Terrier/Husky Mix?  I would LOVE to breed them.  I've never bred dogs before, though. What do ya'll think? 

I think they would just be so beautiful!  :-* :-* :-*

Okay, okay.  just kidding.  I've been silently observing this great website.  My girlfriend, doghealer is on here and I've just recently became friends with a great Old English Sheepdog mix.  I thought that opening would get a good laugh for you all.  I'm glad to be on here finally and so is Mr. Furley!

p.s. and for the record, Mr. Furley is neutered-sorry all you Old English Sheepdog/Irish Wolfhound/Scottish Deerhound/Muppet/Terrier/Husky mix Females!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 10:27:24 pm by beachfloat »

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Jack Tripper and Mr. Furley are at your door!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 11:06:24 pm »
Howdy! I'm new! ;)
I've got an Old English Sheepdog/Irish Wolfhound/Scottish Deerhound/Muppet/Terrier/Husky Mix and he is JUST BEAUTIFUL!
His name is MR. Furley and he is a bit of ladies man, if you know what i mean :o
He really needs a girlfriend!  He's so lonely! :-\

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you know of a female Old English Sheepdog/Irish Wolfhound/Scottish Deerhound/Muppet/Terrier/Husky Mix?  I would LOVE to breed them.  I've never bred dogs before, though. What do ya'll think? 

I think they would just be so beautiful!  :-* :-* :-*

Okay, okay.  just kidding.  I've been silently observing this great website.  My girlfriend, doghealer is on here and I've just recently became friends with a great Old English Sheepdog mix.  I thought that opening would get a good laugh for you all.  I'm glad to be on here finally and so is Mr. Furley!

p.s. and for the record, Mr. Furley is neutered-sorry all you Old English Sheepdog/Irish Wolfhound/Scottish Deerhound/Muppet/Terrier/Husky mix Females!
It is easy to see why Rebekah chooses to spend time with you! ;D First I was p.o.'d at your post!...Then I was laughing when I figured it out!...Good men are made of that kind of stuff...lol!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 06:20:47 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

will

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 07:42:10 am »
yeah, when we saw him at the pound his hair was all matted.  i think his entire coat was one big dreadlock.  he was covered in ticks and fleas.  his foster mom spent a long time gently clipping him and gave him a bath.  They trimmed his legs leaving a little more on his paws so that's where the bellbottom comments come from! 

Gypsy Jazmine - I hope I didn't make you too mad - I'm glad you got a laugh out of it!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 07:47:30 am by beachfloat »

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:13:55 am »
He is soooo adorable!  I did get a pretty good laugh out of your post, I'm just glad you wern't serious! lol  Have fun with the little guy, he's so cute! Can't wait to see more pics! ;D

Andi

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 08:43:21 am »
LMAO!  The first thing I thought when I saw that post was, "Hey, that looks like doghealer's boyfriend's dog"!!!!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 08:48:38 am »
Awww he is too cute! funny post too! Oh how is Sunshine bear? has he been adopted yet?
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

will

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 09:00:48 am »
Awww he is too cute! funny post too! Oh how is Sunshine bear? has he been adopted yet?

Sunshine hasn't been adopted officially, but someone on here really loves him and i think rebekah and i are going to try get that to work out. 

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 09:03:29 am »
Aww that's great, he is such a speacial dog, he deserves a great home  :)
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 11:41:23 am »
yeah, when we saw him at the pound his hair was all matted.  i think his entire coat was one big dreadlock.  he was covered in ticks and fleas.  his foster mom spent a long time gently clipping him and gave him a bath.  They trimmed his legs leaving a little more on his paws so that's where the bellbottom comments come from! 

Gypsy Jazmine - I hope I didn't make you too mad - I'm glad you got a laugh out of it!

It only took until I got to the muppet part to catch on...lol!...He is so darn cute!!

will

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 02:12:39 pm »
Mr Furley is a sweetie! What an adorable face! How old is he??

yeah, he's really cool-he cuddles with everybody.   i think he's about 9 months old. 

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 02:44:59 pm »
Hi.....welcome ....  Mr Furley is very cute!!! 
I want one...lol
T

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2005, 02:59:03 pm »
hehehe! How funny! Grumpy, I did the same thing..."Hey...that looks like Rebekah's boyfriend's muppet dog..."

Welcome MR. Furley and beachfloat. Glad to finally have you both here. Now if I could just get MY boyfriend to join instead of COMPLAINING about BPO all the time...ehehehe!

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2005, 04:36:27 pm »
Now if I could just get MY boyfriend to join instead of COMPLAINING about BPO all the time...ehehehe!

OMG, everytime I go to use the computer Matt screams out "NO PUPPY ROOMS!"  I have to sneak. 

By the way Mr Furley is a DOLL!!!!!!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Blair

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2005, 05:12:36 pm »
Welcome to BPO!! I surely wish I could get my husband to join!!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 09:05:44 am »
Wait ladies, now that my boyfriend is on here, he's going to know about all my secret plans to bring home new puppies!!! :o
Well, it's out in the open now. Honey, don't be surprised if you come home one day and there is a little puppy girl here and I claim that she showed up in the front yard when actually she bears a striking resemblance to a certain doggie who previously appeared on petfinder...
 ;)