Ovcharkas > Central Asian Ovcharka Discussions & Pictures

Blank

(1/1)

BabsT:
Blank

smohr:
Personally, I believe dogs can sense something wrong with someone or is REALLY protective of their "people property".  I had an Irish Wolfhound who growled at our neighbor.  Even when I couldn't see the man, Samson would growl.  At night, when Samson would growl, I knew that neighbor was on his deck in the dark.

As it turned out the man was accused and prosecuted for molesting children and at the time, my children were in grade school and jr. high.

Rocky's 'Rents:
I agree, dogs can tell who is a good, "safe" person!!!

GYPSY JAZMINE:
Sammy hated everyone for months after I got him....Extende d family, friends, frequent visitors to our home....He is well over the hump thank God!...Last night kids he didn't know...kids we didn't even know, came from up the street & wanted to play with my kids...He did his initial barking & when I told him that they were my guests & he needed to stop there were no more problems...It's nice to beable to finally relax when people are here!!!....It about drove me nuts!...Evidently Zero has a much stronger gaurding instinct than Sammy...Zero is such a sweet looking boy...It is hard to picture him playing the "hound from h*ll" when I think of the pics with him & his snake...lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version